Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the meeting

Spider-Girl Vs. the Jetman Rangers

Chapter 1 - the meeting

Chapter 1 - the meeting
Whilst out on patrol, Spider-Girl saw the Black Condor Jetman Ranger tying up the Silver Overdrive Ranger and when the Black Condor Ranger saw Spider-Girl and he ran down an alleyway. “Hahahahahahahaha,” he laughed. Spider-girl spun a web. He jumped up and landed in the web. “HHHHmmmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffff!” came from the Silver Overdrive ranger. Spider-girl caught up with them and she saw what he did to her brother. “Spider-girl, please--nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--hmmphrrrrrrrrrrrrrf.” he cried as she gagged him, then she web wrapped him like a fly and left him in the web. She took her brother back to his home and untied him. “I thank you, Spider-Girl.” “It was nothing,” she said and then before she left she heard, “Save my other brothers and sisters from the Jetman Rangers.” “I will. Don’t worry.” and she left the mansion. Meanwhile in a warehouse was a big gang fight with the other Overdrive Rangers (Tied to chairs), Elektra, Black Cat, White Tiger, Prowler, Black Panther, Shocker, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Moon Knight, MoonMan, Darkdevil, Daredevil, Superman, Batman, Phantom Rider, Thunderbolt, Batwoman, Batgirl and the last five Jetman Rangers. Spider-girl burst the glass window in and webbed everyone to poles and were just webbed up. Spider-girl pulled out he Red, Black, Pink, Yellow and Blue Overdrive rangers out and took them to the mansion. When she returned everyone was still there. “how long do these webs last,” asked the Jet Phoenix Ranger. “Permanently,” she said coldly. “you are a little idiot monke--HHHHmmmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffff!” Elektra cried after she was gagged with a web from Spider-Girl. “Come on, Spider-girl, is this a fair fight,” asked her boyfriend, Black Panther. “I don’t fight fair,” she said. She went over, pulled Black Panther out and web mummified him. “This is what each of you will look like if you try to talk to me,” she snapped at them. They remained quiet. She took her Boyfriend to her mansion and asked him why he was there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment