Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - And so it starts...

Princess Deneya has caused havoc on the people of the Forgotten Realm for too long. A clan of dragons joins up to get rid of the royal family once and for all. With the help of Spyro, they can bring peace back to the land.

Chapter 1 - And so it starts...

Chapter 1 - And so it starts...
Spyro  The Forgotten Realm



The time is after the last day of the Great War in the forgotten Dragon Realm. Destruction lies everywhere, due to Queen Acksess evil hold on the land.

A middle-aged male dragon steps amongst the rubble, searching for any survivors. He has lost his baby son in the war and his wife has recently died as well. As he enters a cracked building, he firstly notices the two dead dragons in a corner of the room. He hears muffled noises, and proceeds towards the back of the room. Underneath the blanket is a dragon egg, it is green with yellow spots on it. The dragons eyes widen as he realises it is near hatching. Looking around, he picks up the egg and takes it home.



Present Day  Outside Tundra Palace

Chloe and Marcus stood in the snow, shivering to the bone. Sure, she had all the luxury in the world. But then again, she was the Princess.

Chloe looked down at the small green Gnorc, who was only wearing a thin brown waistcoat.

Where is she? She said shed be here by now& Chloe murmured. Marcus shook his head.

Shell be here. Trust me. I know her highness. She never lies.

Chloe frowned. This wasnt the first time the Princess was late. She looked down at her tattered brown shoes and hated them. She was an outcast, a half-blood of a human and a fairy. Banished from Enchanted Tower by the other fairies was torture. Then Marcus and she picked her up, dusted her down and offered her a place to stay&

She looked around her and saw nothing but snowy mountains. This place was just off the borders of December Mountains and so there were no residents about. The blue and purple sky was dotted with pure white clouds that drifted across slowly. She breathed out and watched the moisture swirl around in the cold breeze.

A noise twitched Marcus ears up and he turned his head to see a silver carriage trail towards them. The white horses neighed as they pulled the reigns with some effort.

Chloe and Marcus stood still and, hearts racing, they watched as the carriage drew in front of them. The door swung open and a pretty cat-woman stepped out. She had black hair that fell to her shoulders, and her grey eyes stared hard at the pair. She wore an ice blue dress that went to the ground.

Princess Deneya. Marcus uttered, as he knelt down into the snow. Chloe did the same, facing the ground.

Princess Deneya, daughter of the Snowcat Queen Axis, stared hard at the two in the ground.

Rise. She said, her deep voice booming. Marcus and Chloe scrambled up, shivering. They did not want to be on the wrong side of Princess Deneya.

Your highness, did the inhabitants give you any trouble? Marcus spoke first.

Deneya narrowed her eyes. No, she stated, but one of these days Ill catch them. Theyre up to something, I can tell.

Marcus nodded. No problem for a brilliant royal member like you. He grinned a sheepish but loyal grin as Deneya stepped down from her carriage and proceeded to enter into the Palace.

One of these days theyll slip and do something wrong. Then I can have some fun, she spoke to no one in particular, but mostly to herself as a dark sneer curled on her lips.



It was another random summer day in the Artisan World, and all the young dragons were having fun in the waterfalls and ponds that provided a way of keeping cool. Dragon summers were normally hot, and today was no exception.

A few Dragon Elders were lazing about, sunbathing and all that what-not, but Spyro preferred to lounge around underneath a parasol. It was probably something to do with him thinking he was so famous; he didnt want to burn his scales.

Taking another sip from the nearby cocktail drink, he leant back in his deckchair. His best friend Sparx was lazing around, looking for random butterflies he could feast on.

Yknow, Sparx, I could lie here all day. Spyro sighed, repositioning his shades. Summer really is my favourite time of all.

Suddenly, out of the blue, came a high-pitched coo. Oh Spyrooooo!

Spyro jumped and gritted his teeth. Oh great, not her. He was of course referring to Ember, that small pink dragon that seemed to have her heart set on him.

There you are! Ive been looking for you all day! she squeaked as she ran up to him, stopping his chances to escape.

Oh  ah  really? Thats  erm  very interesting& Spyro stammered, looking around for any chance of running off. Sparx sniggered quietly at this encounter.

You know, Spyro, I was hoping to go off to Town Square to get some new perfume, and was wondering if you wanted to come with me&you know, so you can choose the best one for me. Ember fluttered her eyelashes as she got closer to him.

I  erm  well, I&you see, the  er  thing is& he gritted his teeth again, still looking around.

Another voice called out. Yo, Spyro!

Oh thank God, its Hunter. Spyro whispered to himself and probably Sparx. For once in my life, Im glad to see Hunter.

He turned back to Ember. Id love to come, but right now I have a previous engagement with Hunter. Were going to Stone Hill together.

Hunter had caught up by then. Were going to do what in the where now? he asked, obviously confused.

Spyro did not give him time to respond. Come on, Hunter, off we go to Stone Hill, off we go, chop chop! he said, practically pushing Hunter into the portal to Stone Hill.

Wha? Hey, Spyro, whats going on? Why are we in Stone Hill? When did I ever say I wanted to come here? he asked.

I wanted to get away from the Princess of Pinkness before she kidnapped me and brought me to her world of girly pinkness. Spyro faked a vomiting noise at the thought of going perfume-shopping.

Hunter sighed. Geez Spyro, that bad huh? Still, I dont think you should be so hard on her. He was in a serious relationship with Bianca, so he was wise with all things romantic and fluffy.

Hunter, she was trying to get me to propose to her the other day!!!! Spyro cringed at the memory. That girl needs serious help.

Maybe you should try to hint that youre not interested. Hunter pondered, starting to walk down the hill.

Duh, Ive been doing that all the time, but shes thick! Spyro followed him down, flaming a goat on the way. I wish I could just go somewhere where there is no one trying to get my autograph, no one asking me for every single detail of what I did in all my adventures, and no her!

Hunter raised an eyebrow at the first two points. Since when has he had to give any autographs? He thought.

I guess theres only one thing for it. He sighed.

Spyro looked at him. What, what?

You need to get a real girlfriend. Then shell back off. Hunter started running immediately after his remark as Spyro had started charging at him, yelling, THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM!!!

The two immediately stopped when Zo, the fairy found them. Oh thank goodness Ive found you! she gasped. Majestro needs to see you, Spyro, and I think its urgent.

Spyro and Hunter looked at each other, then followed Zo towards the portal to went to the Elder Majestro.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment