Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Lost Woods

This is the same plotline of Majora's Mask, only in story form. Majora's Mask is one of the most hated Zelda games of all. I don't think so, so I'm trying to make it popular again.

Chapter 1 - The Lost Woods

Chapter 1 - The Lost Woods
Hyrule circa: year 1347

This is but one legend of many that the people speak...

Two years ago, an evil beast resembling the great god of evil who was banished long ago by a man who the people called Savior rose once again out of the depths of the earth. He enslaved the people of the Great Land and made them to work for his sendings of evil and torment. As the people prayed to their gods for mercy and all hope was lost once more... a boy from the forest to the southeast, clothed in green, apeared seemingly out of nowhere and banished the God of Evil to the Sacred Realm of which the Triforce reigned. The people had found a new hero who they crowned the Hero of Time. He resembled the great Savior of legends past and wore a belt with the emblem of the wind. As peace was returning to the land, the Hero set out on a personal journey to find a long lost friend who he parted ways with of which he would not speak. What became of that boy? This is his story...

Lost Woods, Hyrule, circa 1349

Link looked around at the beautiful tree scenery around him with the light shining through the leaves in thick and thin shafts of gold. Epona whinnied excitedly as she rushed towards a large black-berry bush. Link had to grab hold of the reins quickly for fear of being thrown off and said, "easy there Epona, don't kill me!" Epona just whinnied back to him with a mouthful of black liquid. In the tree above them hovered the two fairy siblings, Tael and Tatl. Tael was male, older and was dark purple in color and Tatl was female, young, and bright white. they flew down in front of Epona when she had her head down and Link wasn't looking. When Epona looked up, she saw two lights in her face and panicked. She bucked link off of her back, making him fall to the ground, unconscious.Behind a tree stood the master of the fairies, one who was called a Skull Kid. he had a strange mask on and walked over to the fairies to congratulate them on their work. "Good job you guys! Let's see if he's got anything good on him." The skull kid walked over to the unconscious Link and started to search him for anything valuable. After a minute of searching the sword sheath's pockets, he came across the legendary deep blue ocarina of time. He pulled it out and blew into the reed. It made a clear, loud note. The skull kid laughed. While the skull kid was messing with the instrument, Link was starting to gain focus. He stood up and the first thing he saw was the native forest creature playing with the key to the Sacred Realm.The skull kid turned around and saw a very droggy looking Link staring at him. The kid put the ocarina behind his back to hide it but Link had already seen it. Link attempted to tackle the kid but the skull kid jumped onto Epona and rode off into a cave. Link followed in and fell into a large hole. He fell down and landed on a strange looking plant resembling a flower that must be native to this area. he looked up and saw the skull kid hovering about five meters acoss form him on the opposite side of a small pond.The thing stared at him with its wierd mask on and spoke, "what's with the dumb horse of yours? It won't follow a single command its given! I did you a favor and got rid of it for you." Link tensed up and drew his sword. The skull kid just laughed and said, "Oh please, do you really think you can beat me as I am now?" At this, dark waves of energy shot from the mask and struck Link in the chest. Seconds later a Deku Scrub stood where Link just was. He let out a shriek at his transformation and found that he couldn't talk either."HA! I guess you'll just stay like that in this cave forever! So long Deku nut!" The skull kid floated backwards through a large open doorway. As Link ran after him, Tatl head-butted him down and laughed in his face. As he did this, however, the large door closed, leaving him stuck with Link. Tatl flew to the door and shouted, Hey skull kid come back! don't leave me here! Tael!" Link just stared tb Tatl for a long time. For some reason she reminded him of someone he had once known... "I'm sorry I did that to you. Now I'm stuck here as well. Karma's like that I guess. Well...anyway...can you help me get back to me brother?" Link nodded and ran to open the door. He and Tatl ran down the hallway and came upon a steel door. Link opened it and walked into the large, open space that had gears turning everywhere and an underwater river turnign a large wheel.As Link was looking around, Tatl said to herself, "So far so good..."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment