Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Clock Tower Basement

This is the same plotline of Majora's Mask, only in story form. Majora's Mask is one of the most hated Zelda games of all. I don't think so, so I'm trying to make it popular again.

Chapter 2 - The Clock Tower Basement

Chapter 2 - The Clock Tower Basement
Unkown Tower... circa: year 1349, 3rd month


Link looked at the strange architecture of the building he was in. It was hard to see clearly since he was not used to the sight of a Deku Nut. Tatl hovered nearby watching the shadows as if something, or someone, was there. Link ran up the stairs that rose above the underground river to the large wooden doors on the top floor of the basement.

As Link was pushing open the red painted door, a high-pitched voice from behind him said, "helloooo!!!" Link spun around so fast his hat almost flew off. Standing five yards in front of him stood a familiar face, it was the owner of the Mask Shop back in Hyrule's Castle Town. Obviously, he didn't recognize Link because if he did, he would have thanked him for helping him sell masks around the kingdom. "As I said, hello there little Deku Nut. I was wondering if you could help me with some troubles I've had." Link nodded and the man continued, "I asked you because those clothes remind me of someone I used to know. Anyway, I'm kind of at a loss. A very important mask, I cannot give you the details right now, was stolen from me by an imp in the forest a while back. The mask must be returned to me before I head of to visit other lands in my travels. Sadly, I must leave in three days.

So, could you get the mask back before then?" Link nodded again, then looked down. "Hmmm? Have you lost something too? I'll tell you what, if you get your stolen item back and mine, I'll teach you something good. How does that sound?" Link hated to be talked to like a child, but he needed that ocarina back. So he just nodded. "Good! now run along and fetch me that mask."

Link turned around and headed out into a new world. The light was blinding as he went out. Tatl seemed unsure about that man back there. "Well, here we go," she said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Firefly_Dreamer on July 3, 2007, 9:19:16 AM

Firefly_Dreamer on
Firefly_DreamerO.O I love it!! :'D