Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a no name

The stories of the no names.
Froze8

Chapter 2 - a no name

Chapter 2 - a no name
The No Names StoriesTheNo Names Stories
 
Chapter1 = a no name (one of my pictures)
 
 Being a bounty hunter can really stink. It wassuppose to be the best job for me. I mean all I had to do was capture or killwhat ever person was wanted and collect the money. Now everything changed. Theywhat me to kill her, the woman I love. They say she didn’t agree to their proposaland that no one says no to them. They will pay me $6,000 to kill her and 10,000if I give her to them unharmed. What will happen to her if I do what they want?What will happen to me if they don’t? They already dislike me ‘cause of my style.They think blue hair and flashy outfits is a sign of my immaturity. What dothey know? They think they can put a price on true love! They are fools! Whydid I have to get in to this? Now there is no time left they want her now. Imust go face them. I must go met my death.
 
 “Where isshe? Have you failed to capture her?” they say “No, I have not failed. I have chosenmy death instead.” I speak these last words “You have failed and your death youhave brought! Come here and face it now!” I walk over and that is the end ofme. The end of a sinner. The end of a murderer. The end of Jeff the bountyhunter.      
 
Sothis is how a no name (Jeff) became a ghost. Froze8            

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kratosgirl14 on April 24, 2006, 7:57:53 AM

Kratosgirl14 on
Kratosgirl14That's really cool! we get to know more about your ghosties!

EmberLover on January 6, 2006, 1:58:51 AM

EmberLover on
EmberLoverO0O0OO0O0O0O0O00OO YAY I SAW ALL UR PICYS SOOO I NO WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!
COOOL NOT TO LONG NOT TO SHORT JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!

cyborggirl on December 13, 2005, 11:05:42 PM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlWow! That is really good!

Puppzze on December 3, 2005, 1:24:59 PM

Puppzze on
Puppzzewoah... werde but cool....