Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - a yellow no name

The stories of the no names.
Froze8

Chapter 4 - a yellow no name

Chapter 4 - a yellow no name
The No Names StoriesTheNo Names Stories
 
Chapter3 = a yellow no name(picture)
 
 Another great day at school Igot to help my teacher and two other kids. I still don’t get why the teachersaid that our destiny might be that we get hit by a red truck and die. I meanshe could have used a nicer example like we will get a hundred bucks and use itto save peoples lives. Oh well I can do anything about that now. I stop at thecross walk and look both ways. You can never be too careful. Then I see alittle boy run after a ball that went in the street and a red truck comingstrait at him and not stopping. I run and push the kid out of the way hoping I didn’thurt him in doing it. I turn and the last thing I saw was that trucks lightsand my yellow shirt getting stained by blood. Then I was dead. The helper and friend of everyone. Sarah or as people liketo call her Sparky the heroine is dead.  
So  that’s how she died and why she isyellow. Comments please. Froze8      
                                     

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

EmberLover on January 6, 2006, 2:16:34 AM

EmberLover on
EmberLoverYAY HOW DO U THAT IS ASOME THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YET!!!!!!!!!!!NICEJOB PLZZZZZZZZZ DO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyborggirl on December 13, 2005, 11:08:11 PM

cyborggirl on
cyborggirlHow do you wrire such great stuff! Favs!