Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - randomness

well... um yeah. Just a random story i started cuz i thought it would be fun^^

Chapter 1 - randomness

Chapter 1 - randomness
"Come on Fatal, wake up, wake up!" Lila said jumping on her older brother's bed. "Wake up sleepy head, it's time for school!" Fatal groand. "Lila, get off."
Lila jumped off his bed and ran out to wake the other ten. Fatal sighed heavily then pushed his black bed covers back and got out of bed to get dressed.

* * *
It was 7:00am and eleven kid ageing 12 trough 16 sat at a big table while one 15 year old girl was at the stove cooking with her God like skills. Maira was her name. She has thick wavy black hair that she never cuts. Nobody knows if she ever had. She was sweet and mother like, unless someone pissed her off, but otherwise she was loving and kind. "Hey, Mai, is the food done yet? I'm starving!" Kira said. Kira's 14 and looks a lot like someone from egypt with the way she dressed. Kaden, the perverted one of the group, thought she was dead hot. "Almost." Maira said scooping the last pancake out of the pan. "Kay! Her ya'll go." Maira put the plate on the table while everyone almost killed each other trying to get one. Maira giggled a little.
Lila the 12 year old looked up from stuffing her face like the others. "Hey Mai can we make cookies when we get home?"
"Sure love." A nick name she had picked up from Rex.
From the kichen a timer went off. Lila jumped up to turn it off, but Gaven beat her to it. Not having enough time to stop she colided with him making both of them fall over. Gaven looked at her in surprise then they both started laughing, Gaven going a little pink in the face, but of course Fatal had to come in and ruin their laughter by giving Gaven a glare. Lila gave a nervouse chough then got up and went back out to the dining room, but Fatal stayed a bit longer to give Gaven a bit more of a fright. "So Gaven... you like Lila?"
"Well umm," He scrached the back of his head nervously. "Yeah, but only as a friend."
Fatal gave a little smirk. "It's no use lieing to me, it never works, plus your a tarouble lier." Gaven was at a lose of words, but luckly he didn't have to say any because forcunetly Quill came in. Gaven gave her a pleding look and that was all she needed.
"Fatal quit scaring Gaven! Now get out there and finish your breakfast." With out a word Fatal left the kichen and went back to his set.
"Don't worry Gav he can't hurt you, he's just a bit over pretective of his sister." Quill gave him an ecouraging smile then left.
"It's OK everyone knows you like her." Kira said popping out of no where.
"Aahh! Kira don't scare me like that!" Gaven said scoldingly.
Wimp.
Kaden.
Gaven's other self. And what I mean by that is that Gaven's got a split personality. Kaden being his other self.
Shut up I'm not a wimp!
Hey Gaven look over there. With out thinking about it Gaven turned his head to see nothing.
Yup look's like your not only a wimp but a stupidly stupid one. I mean "look over there" how many people fall for that?
"Gaven was about to reply to that, but Nekoni poked her head around the corner shyly. She was wearing a purple bandana around her head to cover up her cat ears, her tail was stuffed down one of her jean's pant legs. "Oh sorry, but Maira says it's time to go."
"OK" Kira replid, skiping up stars to get her backpack. Gaven went back to the dining room where Antha and Maira were argueing.
"I don't have to go to school! It stupid and there's little kids running every where!" Antha told Maira hotly.
"The only kid who's not going is SawBlade cause he's got a giant tail and his skin color ain't really normal."
"What's wrong with my skin?" SawBlade said jumping in.
"Nothing exept the fact that it's gray/ navy blue." Maira told him.
"Yeah I guess it is." Blade said looking at his hand. "Hey I know Antha can stay here with me!"
"... forget it I'm going to school." Antha said annoyed, trudging up the stairs to get her backpack as well.
Maira sighed. It was like this all the time. She argued with Antha, sometimes winning, sometimes losing. She untied her apron, folded it and went back to the kitchen to put it away.
"You two fight alot don't you?" Fade said appering right in front of her. "Your kinda loud."
"Fade I told you no eavsdroping on conversations!"
"I wasn't eavsdroping, the people in China could her you to yelling." Fade told her taking a chunk off the Herseys bar he had and popping it into his mouth.
Maira sighed again. "I've got to go get ready for school Fade."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment