Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Empty

I'm working on a manga version with a different plot and storyline with a different name. Its about a kid called Masashi and a group of rebels who want to destroy the Light Core.

Chapter 1 - Empty

Chapter 1 - Empty
Masashi lay in his bed dreaming. His only wish was to join the Shuudan, a group of rebels who wanted nothing more than to destroy the Light Core. Masashi snarled as he thought of the evil organization. They had killed all rulers, daimyo's(lords) and the very Government itself to dominate their world. Tears rolled down his face and he clenched his pillow until a terrible pang of pain started. His father had once been a commander in the Shuudan...but he had come face to face with..... The head man behind Light Core. Tears stained his pillow and he moaned with anger. The boy just couldn't understand why his mother forbid him from joining the Shuudan. He was a maga and was over 14. A mage is a powerful magic user who utilizes powerful skills. Masashi could clearly remember that time 5 years ago. A tired and pale man rapped on their door and whispered to his mother. Masashi knew. At that moment, he had felt an empty hole open inside him that would never be filled again. The murder of his dad.
"Its time I finished those fracking bastards who did that", Masashi spluttered. It was dark.

A full moon illuminated the small town. Masashi shuffled to his drawers and donned his armour plates on his legs and slipped his gauntlets over his hands. Running his hand through his mane of black hair, he sighed. You found out interesting things in newspapers. The Shuudan had set up a temporary head quarters in Masashi's town.
"Sorry mother..... but...... ", the teenager trailed off as he trudged out of his house and to the dark and forboding woods. Determination bubbled up in the pit of his stomach. His eyes flashed and he grinned as he thought of killing his father's murderer. Picking up speed, his gauntlets reflected the beaming moon light.

As the tree leaf canopy over shadowed the brightness, Masashi suddenly felt scared. A soft glow could be seen emitting from a small cove. Masashi gaped and sped there immediately.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GideonB234 on January 18, 2008, 6:36:23 AM

GideonB234 on
GideonB234Wow, deep. Real deep. That is the coolest Intro ever!