Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Story without a Name.

It's a story about this manga I'm writting. It's a funny, random, and kinda long story. Please read it.

Chapter 1 - A Story without a Name.

Chapter 1 - A Story without a Name.
A Story without a Name

It was a quite, spring day. The birds were singing their cheerful song, and there wasnt a cloud in the sky. On this day a group of friends, who are on a journey, decided to take a break under a giant, ancient oak in a vast field of flowers. This group of friends, arent youre average group. Most of them were human, but there were two unique foxes. One of the foxes was named Sparks; he was short, orange, and extremely fast. Hes the loudest, dumbest, but most loyal of the group. The other fox was named Dark, he has an evil look to him, hes the same height as Sparks, black, and a little bit slower than Sparks (but will never admit it). He acts mean at time but can be a little sweet at times. One of the humans arose to stretch her back. Her name was Lyn. She is a young, beautiful woman, tall, and the best fighter around. She also a mercenary, and is the one who ends up paying for everyones bills because of this. Though her attitude was a very poor one, she can be kind and caring but only when she feels like it. She carries around all kinds of weapons. Her one and only goal in life is to get her revenge on someone.
Yawn, said the young man sitting next to Lyn. The mans name is Seth. Hes quiet most of the time, which makes him seem like he doesnt care, but he has a big heart, and is very shy. He carries a large lance on his back. The girl next to Seth mumbled something, while she looked up from her book.
Huh? Seth asked looking at her book.
Its rude to yawn like that when someones reading, the girl said looking at Seth over her book.
S-sorry, Seth said looking down.
Sigh, I was only joking, the girl said as she went back to reading. Her name was Angel and she is a genius. She can be a bit of a snob and has the tendency of be a whiner a times. She carries around a bow and arrows and has two concealed daggers.
Suddenly a young girl jumped up and started to play with Sparks. Her name is Tina. She always happy, full of energy, and is always joking around with Sparks. She has two pouches one on each of her legs, theyre filled with her spell cards. Sparks tripped over his foot and landed on the girl sitting in front of him.
Get off of me, said the girl pushing Sparks off her.
Sorry Roxanne, Sparks said bowing to her. Roxanne is a total tomboy, she evening looks like a boy and is often mistaken for one, and her main goal in life is to be the best swordsmen around. Roxanne has two swords around her waist.
Sparks, stop bouncing around, said the man sitting next to Roxanne.
Sorry Sei, it was my fault, Tina said. Sei is Roxannes older brother, hes over protective of his little sister, he also has the tendency to flirt with any beautiful women, and dreams of becoming a full fledge sage. Hes always seen with his giant book of magic spells.
Lyn started to stare up at the sky. Sparks walked up to her and started to stare up at the sky too.
I dont see anything, not even a cloud, Sparks said still staring up at the sky. Everyone began to look up at the sky.
What are you looking at? Angel asked. Lyn looked at Angel then everyone else. Everyone looked at Lyn with a confused look on their face, except for Sparks he was still looking up at the sky trying to figure out what Lyn was looking at.
Ive been thinking&, Lyn said before she stopped. Sparks looked at her. No one said a word they just looked at her. Im& Im done with this stupid journey.
What do you mean? We arent done yet, Sparks asked looking at her with a confused look on his face.
Im tried of wasting my time with you guys. Ive got my own goals in life to achieve and I wont be able to achieve them if I waste my time with you, Lyn said looking down at the ground. Lyn walked to where her things were and stared to pack. No one said anything they just watched her leave.
Night came fast and hard, the once cheerful spring day was now a cold, defoliant night full of sorrow. No one had said anything since Lyn left. Sparks was staring at his bowl of mystery soup that was cooked by Tina and was getting cold. No one else had eaten their bowl of soup, partly because of their lack of appetite and they were afraid of what Tina put in it this time. Dark sat in the tall Oak tree and stared at the stars. Both Sei and Angel were reading, but were having trouble concentrating on their books and were constantly looking up at the sky. Seth sat near Angel and was polishing his lance. From time to time he would glance up at Angel and blush. Roxanne was practicing her swordsmanship, but wasnt in the mood. Tina was trying to keep herself busy, but wasnt having any luck.
Sparks looked up from his bowl and said, Why does it have to be like this? I mean we werent getting in the way of whatever her goals are, were we?
How should we know? Angel asked looking up from her book.
Thats not the answer I was looking for, Sparks said looking down.
Im sorry Sparks but thats the only answer we can give you, Seth said putting down his lance.
Dont give me that! Everything has a reason! Sparks said stopping his foot on the ground.
We dont have the reason why, Sei said as he closed his book.
Thats not good enough! Sparks yelled.
I have an idea, Dark said as he and Roxanne joined the group.
Spill it already! Sparks yelled as he stomped his foot on the ground and trying to make himself bigger than Dark.
Dont start! Dark said doing the same thing as Sparks.
Will the both of you just shut-up and Dark get to the point, Roxanne said as she sat down next to Sei.
Alright&I suggest we go find Lyn and get the answers were looking for, Dark said.
Cant believe I didnt think of that, Angel, Roxanne, Sei, Tina, and Seth said quietly to themselves.
Brilliant! Sparks yelled petting Darks head.
And of course, Sparks is the only one to stupid to realize how simple the plan is, Angel, Roxanne, Sei, Tina, and Seth said quietly to themselves, and giving Sparks a look. But Sparks was to busy congratulating Dark.
Cut that out! Dark yelled stepping backwards and covering his head with his hands.
Okay, at sunrise will leave to find Lyn, Tina said jumping to her feet.
With that as the last words everyone went to sleep. At sunrise Sparks was the first to wake up. He climbed to the top of the Oak tree and stared at the direction that Lyn left in. He took a deep breath and yelled as loud as he could. Everyone awoke with fear of thinking one of their friends were danger. After they clamed down they notice Sparks wasnt around.
Good morning everyone! Sparks yelled from a top of the Oak. That yelling sure hurt my throat.
Sparks you mean it was you? Tina asked.
Yup, Sparks said rubbing his throat.
Sparks you better not come down! Roxanne yelled angrily.
Why? Sparks asked giving Roxanne a confused look.
Because, Im going to kick your @$$, when you get down here! Roxanne yelled pointing to Sparks with her right and clutching her left hand.
Sparks stared at Roxanne for a minute. Then he looked at the direction Lyn left in. Out of nowhere, a flock of birds appeared and started to attack Sparks. The birds knocked Sparks out of the tree, and he landed on his head.
Sparks! Tina yelled rushing to Sparkss aid.
Im okay, Sparks said lying on the ground and had one hand in the air.
Serves you right for waking us up like that, Roxanne said.
Why did those birds attacked Sparks for? Sei asked Angel.
I dont know why. It could be that Sparkss yelling woke them up of Sparks was in their nesting area, Angel said.
Idiot, Dark said giving Sparks a look.
Who you calling an idiot? Sparks asked jumping to his feet then falling back down. Got up to fast.
Idiot, Roxanne said giving Sparks a look.
Moron, Sei said giving Sparks a look.
Imbecile, Angel said giving Sparks a look. Sparks gave them a look. And they continue to give Sparks the same look.
Okay&, Tina said interrupting Angel, Sei, Roxanne, and Sparks.
Shouldnt we get going? Seth asked as he packed his stuff.
Heh, youre right, Sparks said with a stupid look on his face.
Once all preparations were complete the gang started to head out of Lyn. Even though none of them knew where they were heading, they were all quiet and clam. Except for Sparks and Tina who were jumping and singing just to keep themselves busy. Before long they reached a little vibrant village. The streets were full of kids playing, dogs and cats were running around, and all kinds of shops litter the streets.
Lyn has to be here! Sparks yelled and pointed to the village. I just know it.
No really what gave you that idea? Dark said sarcastically.
Well, what if she left or didnt stay here, Sparks said when he caught sarcasm in Darks voice.
True, Dark said looking away. Then he turned to Sparks, Oh wow, Sparks you said something right for a change, Dark said as he patted Sparkss head.
No touching, Sparks said as he stumbled away from Dark. Everyone at the village stopped what they were doing and watched Sparks and Dark bicker.
Way to go you two, Roxanne said as she hit Sparkss and Darks head.
This is the first time our prey came to us, said a man with a spear in his hand. Those fox furs will fetch a high price.
AHHH! Sparks and Dark screamed and hugging each other.
Hold on, these fox belong to us, Seth said standing in front of Sparks and Dark, with his lance out.
Fine, said the man with the spear, and they went back to what they were doing.
Thanks Seth, Sparks and Dark said still hugging.
Huh? Sparks said as he and Dark looked at each other.
Get off of me! What you got a crush or something? Sparks said pushing Dark away.
A crush on you? Ha! Youre the ugliest thing on this planet. Dark said.
What did you say? Sparks asked in a fighting position.
Hurry up or will leave you two behind, Angel said waving her hand as she and the rest of the gang headed towards the village.
Were coming! Sparks and Dark yelled.
By the way Dark, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Sparks said looking at Dark from the over his shoulder.
Ya, I know. And in my eyes youre the ugliest thing on the planet, Dark said walking towards the village.
Come back here Dark! Ill get you soon enough, Sparks said to Dark and clutching his fist.
Are you guys coming? Roxanne yelled from the village entrance.
At a restaurant some where in the village, Lyn was eating and minding her own business. She didnt have any of her weapons with her. When a shading man dressed in black walked in. He walked up to the cashier got out a dagger and demanded money.
I said give me the money or Ill cut your throat, said the man thrusting his dagger at the cashier.
Please dont hurt me, said the casher as she opened the cash registers. Lyn got up and walked over to the man.
Huh? What do you want? the man asked as he started to jab the dagger at Lyn.
Please dont try to be a hero, said an old man coming out of the kitchen.
You shut-up, or Ill kill her, said the man putting his dagger only inches away from Lyns throat.
Heh, youre going to kill me? Well go ahead, I like to see you try, Lyn said. She grabbed the mans arm and put the dagger even closer to throat.
What are you doing? the man asked nervously.
You said you were going to kill me, well I want to see you try, Lyn said.
Okay then, you asked for it, the man said. Before he could thrust the dagger into Lyns throat, Lyn punched him in the face. The man fell back and crashed into the wall behind him. The mans face was bloody and he didnt move. The cashier ran up to the man to see if he was alright. He was fine, a couple of starches and burses, hes left arm and his nose were broken, and he was knocked out. After everyone got over the shock of what just happen to old man spoke.
Thank-you my good lady.
Who are you? Lyn asked looking down at the old man.
Who me? Im the manger, the old man said. And if there is anything I can do to make it up to you.
Theres nothing I need, Lyn said after she paid and began to walk out. Oh before I forget give my regards to the chef. With that she left and headed to where her hotel was in the opposite direction of Sparks and the others. As Lyn continued to walk towards her hotel, she was stopped by a terrified woman came running towards her screaming.
Hey lady calm down, Lyn said as she stopped the woman.
I dont have time to clam down. I have to warn the villagers of the up and coming monster attack, and I must find the mercenary, thats in town. The woman said trying to catch her breath.
Well look no further, Im the mercenary youre looking for, Lyn said pointing to herself with such confidence.
The woman looked at Lyn and said, You! Ha! Dont make me laugh. Lyn gave the woman that a look that sent shivers down the womans back. What? the woman asked taking a step back from Lyn.
Do you not know who I am? Lyn asked still giving the woman the look.
W-who are you then? the woman asked as she took another step back from Lyn.
My name is Lyn, Lyn said still giving the woman the look.
You mean THE LYN! The greatest mercenary of all time! the woman said in astonishment and a little bit in fear for making Lyn mad. Lyn stopped giving the women the look. Im sorry, I didnt mean to laugh at you, of all people its just without your weapons, the woman said after she clamed down.
Its okay, Lyn said taking a deep breath to clam herself down.
So, will you help us? the woman asked.
Huh? Lyn asked looking at the woman
Will you help us? the woman asked
I dont know why I should help a woman who insults me and then ASK me to help. Hmph, Lyn said trying to get the woman to see her point. The woman looked at Lyn trying to figure out why Lyn would leave the village to die. When she finally figured it out she said Of course, well pay you. Lyn started to walk towards her hotel.
Where are you going? The monster attack is this way, the woman said pointing to the road right of her.
Do you really expect me to fight with my bare handed? Lyn asked still walking to the hotel.
Oh, then Ill go warn the rest of the villagers, the woman said.
You do that, Lyn said walking and didnt even look behind. When Lyn got to her hotel room, she laid her weapons out on her bed so that she could choose which to bring. She had her lance on the right, bow and arrows, kuni, swords, and gauntlets in the middle, and had her huge axe on the left. Lets see, which should I use? This mission shouldnt require me to use no more than two weapons, she said quietly to herself and focusing on her weapons. In this mission I could get some great practice in, so Ill choose the weapon Im weakest in. After saying that she grabbed her axe and her kunai, and left in the direction the woman told her to go in. Meanwhile, Sparks and the others were asking around to see if anyone had seen Lyn.
Maybe Lyn didnt come here after all, Seth said as he sat down on a bench to take a break.
She here I know it, Sparks said standing on Seths lap and playing with Seths hair.
How do you know and what are you doing? Seth asked.
I have no idea, Sparks said jumping off Seths lap. Anyway I know Lyn here because I can feel it in my toes.
The only thing you feel in your toes is the fungus thats been growing there. Because, only heaven knows when the last time you changed you socks, Dark said.
Yuck, Roxanne said covering her mouth.
I didnt need to know that, Sei said.
Gross, Tina said
Disgusting, Angel said.
Im leaving, Seth said and walked off.
For your information, I changed them two mouths ago, Sparks said.
Come on! Angel, Roxanne, and Tina yelled.
Thats was way more information than we needed to know! Sei said hitting both Sparkss and Darks head.
Ow! That hurt! Sparks and Dark yelled at Sei and holding their heads.
Well you asked for it, Sei said.
Where did Seth go? Angel asked looking around.
Good riddance to bad rubbish, Sparks and Dark said.
If it wasnt for Seth, you two would be fur coats by now, Roxanne said.
Heh, Sparks and Dark said with stupid looks on their faces.
Seth was at a weapon shop around the corner from everyone else. He was looking at the lances when an ax caught his eye. How much for this ax? Seth asked trying to pick it up. Man its heavy, Seth said quietly to himself.
A tall, buff man came in from the back of the store with a book in his hand. Which ax? The man asked as he put the book on the counter and opened it.
This one, Seth said finally able to pick up the ax to his chest level and struggling to keep it there.
The man looked at Seth and said, Ha! Arent you a strong man, then he hit Seth so hard in the back that it knocked Seth to the floor with the ax.
Whats wrong with you?! I could have been killed! Seth yelled after getting up.
Ha! But you were not! The man said hitting Seth in the back again and Seth fell on the ax again.
You did it again! Seth yelled in his face.
Ha! My bad, the man said as he was about to hit Seth in the back again. But, Seth avoided it, Well arent you a quick one.
And youre crazy, Seth said from a safe distance.
Ha! Youre a funny one too, said the man.
Can you just tell me the price of this ax? Seth asked as he struggled to put the ax on the counter.
That one? the man asked pointing to the ax on the corner.
Do you see any other ax? Seth asked sarcastically.
Of course, Ive got a whole shelf of them, the man said proudly.
This man is almost as stupid as Sparks, Seth thought to himself and giving the man a look.
Tell you what, Ill give you any thing you want in this store for free, the man said.
Really? Seth asked.
Of course! A man never goes back on his word, the man said hitting Seth in the back and knocking him over again.
Thats the third time! Are you trying to kill me?! Seth yelled in the mans face angrily.
My bad again, the man said. He was about to hit Seth again but stopped.
Just then Angel came. There you are, Ive been looking for you, Angel said walking in.
You have? Seth asked with his face all red.
Whos that? the man asked shaving his shoulder into Seths gut. Your girlfriend.
MY GIRLFRIEDND!? Seth yelled with his face even redder.
Girlfriend? Angel asked with a confused look on her face.
I found you Seth! Roxanne yelled as she slide passed the entry way.
Player, player, the man said shoving his shoulder into Seths gut.
PLAYER?! Seth yelled.
Angel fell down laughing. Thats a good one, she said trying to catch her breath. Seth looked down at the ground with his face completely red.
Did I miss something? Roxanne asked staring at Angel.
Hey guys theyre over her, Tina said as she walked up behind Roxanne.
There you are, Dark said as he, Sparks, and Sei walked up to Tina.
Can I take this ax and go? Seth asked the man looking down at the ax.
Its all yours, said the man.
Thanks and good bye, Seth said walking out the door.
Hey Seth, is something wrong your face is all red? Tina asked.
Oh, its nothing, Seth said facing the opposite direction of Tina.
Hey Seth, why do you have an ax? Sei asked putting his arms out to examine it.
I brought it. I had a feeling that it would come in handy, Seth said dropping the ax in Seis hands and Sei fell to the ground because of its weight.
Damn it heavy, Sei said trying to pick up the ax, but wasnt having any luck.
Hey do you guys here that? Sparks asked.
Here what? Dark asked.
A woman yelling everyone hide monsters are coming, thats what she says, Sparks said.
Monsters are attacking! Angel yelled.
No, monsters are coming, Sparks said.
Idiot, Dark said smacking Sparks on the head.
Ow, why did you do that? Sparks asked giving Dark a dirty look.
Because youre an idiot, Dark said and smacking Sparks in the head again.
Hey, Sparks said.
Um&guys? Roxanne asked watching Sparks and Dark.
What is it? Sei asked after giving up on trying to pick up the ax.
Have you guys notice that Sparks has been getting dumber? Roxanne asked.
Uh&, Dark, Angel, Seth, Sei, and Tina said.
Dont you think its from all the hits to the head weve been giving him? Roxanne asked.
No way, Dark said.
Impossible, Angel said.
Cant be, Sei said.
No, Seth said.
Im with them, Tina said.
Then why is it? Roxanne asked.
No way, Dark said.
Impossible, Angel said.
Cant be, Sei said.
No, Seth said.
Im with them, Tina said. There was silence for a moment and Roxanne gave all of them a look.
No way, Dark said.
Impossible, Angel said.
Cant be, Sei said.
No, Seth said.
Im with them, Tina said.
Okay, I heard you the first two times, Roxanne said.
We dont have the time to make fun of me, Sparks said given everyone a dirty look.
What do you mean? We always have time to make fun of you, Dark said.
As much fun as that is, but Sparks is right we dont have time, Angel said.
Wow! There were some words I thought I never hear, Sei said.
Enough already! Make fun of Sparks hour is over. Sparks said giving Dark, Angel, and Sei a dirty looks.
Guys focus, Tina said.
Here comes that lady, Seth said pointing to the lady and looking at everyone.
Hey Seth, its rude to point you know? Sparks asked. Seth gave Sparks a look. Dark came up from behind Sparks and hit him in the head.
Will you just shut-up already, Dark said.
Okay, Sparks said sitting on the ground holding his head and trying not to cry. That really hurt you know?
I like care, Dark said with his arms folded across his chest and his back to Sparks. Hey, where did everyone go?
Theyre over there talking to the lady who was screaming earlier, Sparks said standing up, rubbing his head with right hand and pointing with his left.
What happen to its rude to point, Dark said sarcastically.
Shut-up and move it, Sparks said walking towards the others.
Hey lady, are you alright? Tina asked.
Im alright, the lady said. You guys should hide monsters are coming.
Will handle the monsters, Roxanne said showing off her swordsmanship.
You guys arent needed, the lady said.
What!? Roxanne asked surprised and disappointedly as she put her swords away.
Why? Angel asked.
Because the legendary mercenary Lyn is going to help us, said the lady.
What Lyn? Sei asked.
I told you Lyn was here, Sparks said.
Well, what are we waiting for? Lets go find her, Dark said.
Sure, Roxanne grumbled.
Whats wrong with her? Sparks asked Sei.
Same thing, Lyn more popular than she is, Sei said.
I will defeat Lyn and then everyone will know who I am! Roxanne shouted to the sky.
What part of the village are the monsters attacking? Seth asked the lady.
Well, arent you a cute one, the lady said put her hands on Seths chest and Seth was blushing.
Just answer the question, Angel said raising her fist to the woman.
Oh, you already taken, the lady said as she took her hands off Seth and Seths face turned even redder.
Im not his girlfriend! Angel yelled.
So youre single, the lady said putting her hands on Seths chest again. Angel took one of Roxannes swords and stuck at the book of the womans head and said, I advise you to remove your hands and answer the question or else.
Very well, if youre in such a hurry to die, its in that direction, the lady said pointing in the direction she came from.
Thank-you, Seth said and walked off.
Call me, the lady said.
This is your last chance, Angel said shoving Roxannes sword in the ladys face.
Hmph, the lady said and walked off in the opposite direction of Seth.
Give me that, Roxanne said grabbing her sword from Angel and putting it away.
Hey Seth wait for us, Tina, Sparks, and Dark said racing to catch up to Seth.
Lets go you two, Seth said walking towards Seth.
Dang Angel, youre scary when youre jealous, Roxanne said.
Im not jealous! Angel yelled.
You shoved my sword in her face, Roxanne said.
IM NOT JEALOUS! Angel yelled again.
Sure youre not and Sparks is really a genius, Roxanne said sarcastically.
You really think so? Sparks asked standing behind Roxanne.
Lets just go already, Angel said after she calmed down.
Lets go find Lyn! Sparks yelled.
Shut-up already! Dark yelled from a quarter of a mile ahead of Sparks.
If you dont move your @$$, will leave you behind! Roxanne yelled half way a head of Sparks and behind Dark.
Dont leave me behind, Sparks yelled.
Meanwhile outside the village, Lyn was battling the monsters. The battle had been going on for quite some time. She was out of kunai.
Damn! Theres a lot more then expected, Lyn said. Five monsters came at Lyn and with one swing with her mighty ax and she killed them all. A monster came at her from behind and stabbed her in the back.
Arg! Lyn yelled in pain. Whats wrong with me? These monsters should be nothing compared to me! The same monster came at Lyn again but from the front. Lyn threw her ax in front of her so that it could absorb the impact of the attack, but the ax handle broke in half. My ax! Great Im weaponless, Lyn said standing up and throwing her broken ax to the floor.
Now that youre weaponless, well kill you, said a monster.
I was joking when I said I was weaponless, Lyn said. I still have my fist. After she said that she collapsed to the ground.
Dont try to escape from it your fate is sealed, said a monster. He and the rest of the monsters started to charge at her. But a huge gust of wind blew the monsters back and killed many.
What the hell was that? the monster asked looking every where for the reason.
So they came, Lyn said standing up.
Hey bud, Sparks yelled from a top of a building. Its your fate that has been sealed!
He could have said something heroic. But no, he just had to say that! Roxanne said to Angel, Tina, Dark, Seth, and Sei.
Wasnt the part where Sparks said its your fate that has been sealed, wasnt that heroic? Tina asked.
That part alone would have been, BUT he just had to say hey bud, that ruined the whole thing, Roxanne said.
Can I help you with something Sparks asked Roxanne and giving her a look.
Oh nothing, Roxanne said turning around to face Sparks.
Can we help Lyn already? Sei asked Roxanne and Sparks.
Oh, but of course, Roxanne said.
Then what are we waiting for? Sparks asked.
You two, Angel said.
Shut-up, Sparks and Roxanne said. As they and Sei raced down to help Lyn.
Hold it right there Sparks, Angel said.
What now? Roxanne, Sparks, and Sei asked.
Sparks you have to stay behind and protect the village, Angel said.
What?! Why?! Sparks asked. I dont know want to.
What do you mean you dont want to? Angel asked with an evil look on her face.
Ah&I&uh&, Sparks said.
Youre going to stay back and protect the village because youre wind power covers more ground, you got that? Angel asked with a look on her face.
Okay, Sparks said.
Thats better, Angel said.
Now thats taking care of its time I went and rescue Lyn, Roxanne said jumping off the building.
Technically Sparks was the one to rescue Lyn, were just back up, Dark said jumping off the building with Roxanne.
Shut-up, Roxanne said grabbing Darks head and throwing him at the monster below her.
Ow, that hurt! Dark yelled rubbing his head.
Whatever, Roxanne said landing on Dark and the monster, then taking out her swords.
You didnt have to land on me! Dark yelled. Then Seth landed on him.
Sorry Dark, Seth said grabbing his lance and running to catch up with Roxanne.
Then Sei fell on Dark. Im coming my darling! Sei yelled to Lyn.
Shut-up! Lyn and Roxanne yelled.
Youre not even going to say youre sorry! Dark yelled, before Tina landed on him.
Im so sorry Dark. Are you okay? Tina asked bending down to check on him.
Im okay, just go, Dark said.
Well okay then, Tina said running to go help Lyn.
Shes so kind, Dark said watching Tina leave. Then Angel landed on him.
Heres an idea MOVE! Angel said as she fired an arrow, then getting off of Dark. Dark said nothing and just stared at Angel with a stupid look. You know Im right.
Look out down below, Sparks said jumping off the building. Dark looked up and Sparks landed on Darks face. That was fun, lets do it again.
Get off, Dark said from under Sparkss feet. Youre heavy.
Heh, sorry Dark. Instead of being down there you should be out there helping Lyn, Sparks said.
Ya, and you didnt have to land on me, Dark said.
Will you two focus, Angel said firing her last arrow. Great Im out of arrows.
Leave it to me, Sparks said.
Okay then, Angel said sitting down near the building.
Dont you have those daggers? Dark asked.
Ya, and what about it? Angel asked.
Then you can still fight, Dark said.
Sparks can handle it, Angel said.
Lazy, Dark said,
What was that? Angel asked grabbing Darks head.
Are you going to throw me at the monsters? Dark asked.
Maybe, Angel said getting ready throw Dark. Sparks! Angel yelled when she threw Dark and Sparks below him away with his wind.

Ahhh! Dark yelled as he was blown away. Roxanne, Seth, Sei, and Tina finally caught up to Lyn.
My beloved, I have arrived! Sei yelled running to Lyn with open arms.
Shut-up! Lyn and Roxanne yelled. Roxanne smacked Sei in the back of the head.
Im here to rescue you, Roxanne said.
I told you before were back up, Dark said as he flew by them.
I didnt know Dark could fly, Tina said.
I cant, Angel threw me, Dark yelled.
Oh, that explains it, Tina said.
Damn! Angel sure has one hell of an arm, maybe I should have teach her hand to hand combat, Lyn said.
She had help from Sparks, Dark yelled before crashing into a group of monsters and knocking them over.
I was only joking, Lyn said.
Strike! Sparks yelled.
Now thats over, can we get on with our lives? Lyn asked standing up then falling back down out of pain.
Lyn youre hurt, Tina said taking out a spell card. Heal!
Thank-you Tina, Lyn said standing up.
Hey Lyn, wheres all of your weapons? Roxanne asked.
 I left most of them at my hotel, I ran of kunai and a monster broke my ax, Lyn said.
Its a good thing I got this ax, Seth said giving Lyn the ax. Lyn took the ax with one hand.
This ax sure is a lot lighter than my old ax, Lyn said looking at the ax. Dark came and joined the group after he pulled himself together.
Thats no fair! Seth yelled and stormed off.
Whats with him? Lyn asked.
He had a hard time just picking up that ax, Dark said.
So why is he acting like that? Lyn asked.
How should I know? Dark asked.
Weve wasted enough time. Lets get on with the fight, Sei said.
Yeah! Lyn, Roxanne, Dark, and Tina yelled.
Too late, Angel said as she, Sparks, and Seth joined the group.
What do you mean? Tina asked.
Look around, Seth said.
What happened to all the monsters? Roxanne asked.
I took care of them, Sparks said.
Excuse us, Angel and Seth said.
They helped to, Sparks said. But only a little.
My rescue mission is ruined, Roxanne said.
Back up, Dark said.
Shut-up, Roxanne said hitting Dark in the head.
So now what? Tina asked.
Lets head back to the village, Lyn said.
Does this mean youre going to join are group again? Sparks asked.
Yeah, because I can see you guys are hopeless without me, Lyn said.
Hopeless! I was the one who rescued you, Roxanne said.
Back up, Dark said.
Will you just shut-up already? Roxanne said kicking Dark away.
Well you guys sure took your time getting here, Lyn said. You guys might have been kept busy with some stupid conversation with Sparks, this ax Seth gave me might have taken some time for some reason, and one of you might have threatened someone for some reason.
How did she know? Roxanne, Seth, Sei, Angel, and Tina thought to themselves.
Am I right? Lyn asked.
Right on the mark! Sparks said.
Shut-up! Roxanne, Seth, Sei, and Angel said stomping on Sparks.
So what if were pathetic. But you forgot one thing, Roxanne said.
And that would be? Lyn asked.
We had him! Roxanne, Seth, Sei, and Angel said pointing to Sparks, who was lying on the ground covered with foot prints. And Dark joined the group again, after being kicked away by Roxanne.
Im getting tired of this place, lets go already, Lyn said.
Yeah, everyone said.

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment