Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ch. 1

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 1 - Ch. 1

Chapter 1 - Ch. 1
Ch. 1
It was a nice, quite day in Tokyo, Japan. A young girl was walking home form school, carrying her books. I cant believe my backpack broke, she said. She didnt see the crack in the side walk and tripped over it. Ouch, she said as she got up and dusted the dirt off of her.
Yawn, heres your books, said a boy with brown curly hair.
Ah, thank you, the girl said. She looked at the boy and began to blush. Hes cute, she thought.
Bye, the boy said.
Wait, whats your name? My name is Ame Hoshi, Hoshi said as she noticed his uniform and tennis racket in his backpack. Do you go to Hyotei Gakuen and are you on the tennis team?

Yes and my name is Akutagawa Jirou. Not to be rude or anything but I have to leave, Jirou said and began to walk off.

Oh, then bye, Hoshi said disappointedly. Jirou yawned then he waved good-bye.

Hoshi! There you are? yelled a boy getting out of a car.

Keigo? What are you doing here? Hoshi asked.

What do you mean what am I doing here, what are you doing here? Atobe asked.

Huh? Hoshi said.

I was waiting for a half an hour at Senshu Academy to pick you up, but you never showed up, Atobe said.

Oh, my backpack broke and I was going to the store to buy one. And I didnt want to waste your time so I was going to walk there, Hoshi said.

And you didnt call because...? Atobe asked.

A, I forgot, Hoshi said with an embarrassed look on her face.

Sigh, why are you so empty headed? Atobe asked.

Why are you a jerk? Hoshi asked right back at him.

Sigh, get in, Ill take you to the store, Atobe said opening the car door for Hoshi.

Thank-you! Um& Keigo do you know a boy named Akutagawa Jirou-kun? Hoshi asked.

Jirou? What about him? Atobe asked.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment