Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ch. 2

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 2 - Ch. 2

Chapter 2 - Ch. 2
Ch. 2
Fuji-kun! Hoshi said when she came into the classroom.
Hi, Hoshi! Eiji said to Hoshi right in front of her face. Fuji hasnt arrived yet.
Is that so? Um&Kikumaru-kun youre to close, Hoshi said with her face all red.
Heh, sorry, why do you want Fuji? Eiji asked.
I wanted to ask him something, Hoshi said.
Ask who what? Fuji asked as he opened the door behind Hoshi.
Fuji-kun just the person who I was looking for, Hoshi said. Do you know a boy named Akutagawa Jirou-kun? Because, Keigos no help at all.
Flashback
Jirou? He played a match against Fuji in the Kantou tournament and lost, Atobe said.
And&, Hoshi said.
And thats it, Atobe said.
Useless jerk, Hoshi thought.
End Flashback
Wasnt he your opponent, when we played against Hyotei? Eiji asked Fuji.
Um ya, but all I know is his tennis style is serve and volley, Fuji said. Why do you ask?
No reason, Hoshi said.
Okay everyone settle down. Class is about to start, the teacher said as she walked in.
After school
I wonder if Ill meet him again, Hoshi said. As she was walking she noticed someone sleeping. Um, excuse me sir&, um&.I wouldnt sleep there if I was you. Hoshi said as she walked towards him. Jirou-kun?! You shouldnt be sleeping there, she said lightly pushing Jirou trying to get him to wake up.
Yawn, huh? Jirou said as he woke up.
Jirou-kun this isnt a good place to take a nap, Hoshi said as she sat next to him.
Huh? Hey, youre that girl form yesterday. What was your name again&oh, Ame-san, Jirou said.
You can call me Hoshi, Hoshi said.
Thanks for waking me up, well then bye, Jirou said getting up.
Wait, if youre&um&not busy Saturday, um&do you want to do something? Hoshi asked looking down and was twiddling her fingers.
Sure, Jirou said.
Thats great! Hoshi said.
Bye, Jirou said.
Bye! Hoshi said. After Jirou left Hoshi stood there for a moment until she realized what she just done. Did I really just asked him out?
Back at Senshu Academy
Where the heck did Hoshi go this time? Atobe asked with an annoyed look on his face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment