Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ch. 3

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 3 - Ch. 3

Chapter 3 - Ch. 3
Ch. 3
Hoshi walked into the classroom with a huge grin on her face that caught Eijis eye. Hi, Hoshi! Eiji said right in front of Hoshis face.
Kikumaru-kun youre to close, Hoshi said with her face all red.
Heh, Im sorry, Eiji said as he backed away. So why are you so happy?
Because, I have a date tomorrow, Hoshi said.
A date?! Eiji yelled with both surprisement and disappointment in his voice.
Who has a date? Fuji asked as he walked up to Hoshi and Eiji.
I do! Hoshi said cheerfully.
With who? Eiji asked disappointedly.
With Jirou-kun! Hoshi said not noticing the disappointment in Eijis voice.
That explains why you wanted to know bout him, Fuji said.
Okay, everyone settle down. Class is about to begin, the teacher said as she came in. Hoshi went to her seat.
Since when does Hoshi date? Eiji asked disappointedly.
Its alright, Fuji said putting his hand on Eijis shoulder and then walking to his seat.
Its not alright! What does Jirou have that I dont have? Eiji asked.
Kikumaru-kun please sit down, the teacher said.
Yes mama, Eiji said as he walked to his seat.
At Hyotei Gakuen after Tennis practice.

Yawn, um&Gakuto, can I ask you a question? Jirou asked.

Sure, Gakuto said.

Where would you take a girl out on a date? Jirou asked.

Why? Do you have a date? Gakuto asked with a look on his face.

Who has a date? Oshootori asked.

Jirou does, Gakuto said.

Wait&um&, Jirou said.

Jirou-san has a date? Thats great! Ootori said.

Whatever, Shishido said.

What does she look like? Hiyoshi asked.

Um&she has bright blue eyes, blonde hair but she keeps it in a bun&um she about the height as me, she goes to Senshu Academy, oh and shes very pretty, Jirou said.

Whats her name? Ootori asked.

Ame Hoshi, am I right? Atobe asked as he got interested in their conversation.

Um ya, how did you know? Jirou asked.

She wouldnt be that girl Ive seen you with form time to time, would she, Oshootori asked.

Wait, does this mean that you two dated before? Jirou, Ootori, Shishido, Gakuto, and Hiyoshi asked.

What?! No way! Atobe yelled with his face all red.

Then what is she to you? Jirou asked.

Hoshi is my oldest friend. I see her more as a little sister then a girlfriend, Atobe said looking away form everyone. Why did you ask her out anyway?

She was the one who asked me out, Jirou said. Atobe didnt say anything he just looked at the ground. Why would she ask him out, he thought.

Atobe is something wrong? Oshootori asked.

Nothing, right Kabaji? Atobe said.

Usu, Kabaji said.

Hey Atobe, can you tell me what she likes and where we should go? Jirou asked. Atobe said nothing.

Hey Atobe, you wouldnt happen to be in love with her, would you? Shishido asked.

No, I was just thinking. Bring her some chocolate, she loves sweets, and you should go to the carnival thats in town, Atobe said. Lets go Kabaji.

Usu, Kabaji said.

Thanks a lot Atobe! Jirou said.

Whatever, Atobe said as he was walking out the door.

Well, I better be going, Jirou said.

Do any of you think that Atobe really does love her? Ootori asked to everyone who was left.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment