Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Ch. 5

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 5 - Ch. 5

Chapter 5 - Ch. 5
Ch. 5
At the Carnival.
Jirou-kun, what ride do you want to go on first? Hoshi asked impatiently
Um, I cant decide, Jirou said.
I know the roller coaster! Hoshi said grabbing Jirous hand and racing to the roller coaster. While Hoshi dragged Jirou to the ride, he blushed and squeezed Hoshis hand tighter. Hoshi didnt notice, because her attention was focused on getting to the ride.
Wow, Hoshi sure is quick on the moves, Gakuto said.
Stupid Jirou, Eiji said.
Whats with him? Oshootori asked to Fuji and was pointing to Eiji.
He likes Hoshi, Fuji said.
What, Kikumaru-san too? Ootori asked,
Who else likes her? Momo said.
Atobe does, Hiyoshi said.
I said were just friend, Atobe said as he and Kabaji joined the group. Right Kabaji?
Usu, Kabaji said.
What are you doing here? Echizen said before taking a drink of the Ponta he just bought.
I came here to enjoy myself. Right Kabaji? Atobe said.
Usu, Kabaji said.
On the same day as Jirous and Ame-sans date, Shishido said. Atobe didnt say anything he just looked away from everyone.
Mada mada dane, Echizen said before taking another drink.
&And what are you guys doing here? Atobe asked.
That was great! Hoshi said with a huge grin on her face.
How about that ride? Jirou asked pointing to a ride.
Sure, Hoshi said. Jirou then grabbed Hoshis hand, Hoshis face turned red and they ran to the next ride.
Way to go Jirou! Come on if we dont hurry will lose them, Gakuto said. Atobe and Eiji said nothing they just watched Hoshi and Jirou run off.
Now I see, Atobe said after Hoshi and Jirou were out of sight. Youre spying on them.
So what? You are too, dont try to deny it, Momo said as he and everyone else ran to catch up to Hoshi and Jirou.
&Come on Kabaji& Atobe said.
Usu, Kabaji said.
Hey, lets check out some of the games now, Jirou said.
Ya, Hoshi said.
Do these guys ever stop to take a break? Momo asked. They must have gone on every ride by now.
Hoshi cant stand to stay still; the same can be said about Jirou when hes awake. Right Kabaji? Atobe said.
Usu, Kabaji said.
Those sure do look happy together, Hiyoshi said.
Hmph, Eiji said.
Calm down, Fuji said.
Thank-you! This bear is so cute! Hoshi said squeezing the bear.
Youre welcome, glad you like it, Jirou said with a huge smile.
Like it? I love it! Hoshi said. Ah, its time for us to go.
Finally, Echizen, Shishido, and Hiyoshi said.
Back at Senshu Academy.
You sure you dont need me to take you home? Jirou asked disappointedly.
Im sure, Hoshi said. I had such a terrific night. Um&if you want can we go out again? she asked with her face all red and looking away from him.
What? Really?! I would love to go out with you again! Jirou said with a huge grin on his face.
Great! Well, good-bye, Hoshi said as she waved her hand good-bye.
Bye, Jirou said walking away. Wait, I forgot something.
What did you forget? Hoshi asked.
This, Jirou said. He grabbed Hoshi wrist brought her close. Held her in his arms and then kissed her on the cheek. Hoshis faced turned red and she just looked at him. Good night.
&Good night, Hoshi said after she got a hold of herself after what happened.
Way to go Jirou! Next stop the lips! Gakuto said.
I wont lose to him, Eiji said.
Can we go now? Echizen, Shishido, and Hiyoshi asked.
Of course the dates over, Oshootori said.
Bye everyone, Fuji said.
Good night everyone, Ootori said. After everyone left it was just Atobe and Kabaji.
&Lets&go, Atobe said.
Usu, Kabaji said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment