Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Ch. 7

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 7 - Ch. 7

Chapter 7 - Ch. 7
Ch. 7
Hey mom, Im home! Hoshi yelled as she walked in.
Im sorry Hoshi, but your mom left earlier today on a business trip, said a lady walking into the room.
Typical, she leaves and doesnt say good-bye. I guess its one of the many perks of being rich, Hoshi said disappointedly. I dont know why Keigo likes it so much.
Im sorry, the lady said.
Why are you apologizing for Noriko? Hoshi asked giving Noriko a faint smile. Im hungry, whens dinner?
Ill start dinner right away, Noriko said. By the way, Atobe-sama is waiting for you in your room.
What? He just leaves me at Senshu Academy and has the nerve to wait for me in MY room! Im going to give him a piece of my mind, Hoshi said punching her hand.
No violence, Noriko said.
Aww, thats no fun, Hoshi said giving Noriko the puppy dog eyes.
Not going to work, Noriko said.
Joy killer, Hoshi said as she walked out of the room.
At least hell make her smile, Noriko said.
Okay Keigo, what do you want? Hoshi said as she walked into her room. Is that my photo album?
Yes, Atobe said.
I thought you hated those pictures? Hoshi asked.
Well, I had nothing better to do. What took you so long? Atobe asked.
I was waiting at Senshu Academy for about an hour waiting for you to pick me up, Hoshi said giving Atobe asked.
Well lets call it even for both those time you mad me wait, Atobe said getting up from Hoshis bed. Hoshi closed the door and sat at her desk.
So what can I do for you? Hoshi asked.
Atobe walked up to Hoshi and said, Hows tennis?
Tennis is okay, Hoshi said with a confused look on her face.
&What do you think of&Jirou? Atobe asked looking into Hoshis eyes.
W-what do you mean? Hoshi asked blushing.
Do&do you love him? Atobe asked as he got closer to Hoshi.
W-what are you talking about? Hoshi asked as she backed away from him.
Do you love him? Atobe asked again and was leaning closer to Hoshi.
We havent gone out on a second date yet, Hoshi said.
Its a simple yes or no question, Atobe said with his face right in front of Hoshis.
Simple my @$$! Hoshi said.
Just answer it! Atobe said.
I&I dont know&, Hoshi said looking down.
Atobe stood up, turned away from her, said I see, and left. Hoshi said nothing she just kept starring at the floor with a confused look on her face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment