Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Ch. 9

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 9 - Ch. 9

Chapter 9 - Ch. 9
Ch. 9
I wonder if Keigo is okay. Hoshi asked herself.
The real question is are you okay? Hanako asked. But Hoshi ignored her and looked up at the sky. Hello, Hoshi. Hoshi! Dont ignore me! Hanako said smacking Hoshi in the back of the head.
Ow, whats your problem? Hoshi asked rubbing the back of her head.
Whats my problem? Whats your problem? Youve been zoning out all day and you keep asking questions about this Keigo-kun person, Hanako said. Who is he anyway?
Hes just a friend and he was acting weird yesterday, Hoshi said looking up at the sky.
I see have I met him before? Hanako asked.
Probably, Hoshi said.
Is he cute? Hanako asked.
Ya, if you like stuck up, show off, and its all about me type of guys, Hoshi said.
But you hate those types of people. Why are you friends with him? Hanako asked.
We have history together, Hoshi said.
You two dated! Hanako yelled.
What?! NO! I meant to say was we grew up together, Hoshi said with her face all red.
Wait a minute; he wouldnt happen to be that boy you were engaged to, would he? Hanako asked.
Yes, Hoshi said with her face even redder and she was looking down at the ground.
So who is he already? Hanako asked impatiently.
You already know his first name be grateful, Hoshi said.
But I dont know any rich guys with the first name Keigo. In fact I dont know any rich guys at all, Hanako said.
Alright, but you have to swear never to tell anyone, Hoshi said.
Come on, dont you trust me by now? I havent told anyone that youre rich or you had a crush on Fuji-kun, Hanako said. Hoshi gave Hanako a look. Alright already, I swear.
The boy is Hyoteis tennis captain, Atobe Keigo, Hoshi said.
Atobe-kun! Hanako yelled.
S-shut up! Hoshi said as she covered Hanakos mouth.
Youve got to be kidding. Atobe-kun is HOT! Hanako said after removing Hoshis hand. Can you introduce me to him?
Nope, Hoshi said.
What? Why not? Hanako asked.
Would you look at that, were already at your house, Hoshi said.
Answer me! Hanako demanded.
Bye, and dont forget to do your homework, Hoshi said walking off and was waving her hand.
Hoshi you jerk! Hanako yelled.
Now is that anyway to speak to your captain? Hoshi asked looking over her shoulder to see Hanako, who was sticking her tongue out at Hoshi. Oh, real mature. Hoshi walked away until she was away form Hanakos house and said, I should go check on Keigo.

HoH

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment