Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Ch. 10

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 10 - Ch. 10

Chapter 10 - Ch. 10
Ch. 10
The door bell rang at Atobes house and one of his servants opened the door. Ah, Hello Ame-sama, its good to see you, the servant said.
Hello is Keigo? Hoshi asked.
Yes, hes at the pool right now, the servant said. Right this way.
Thank-you, Hoshi said as she walked in. Keigo! Hoshi yelled as she came to the pool area. Atobe was relaxing in the pool, turned to see who was calling him. As Hoshi walked to the pool, she slipped and fell in. Atobe swam over to where she fell in.
Are you okay? Atobe asked.
Man, why is it when Im with you I always seem to do something embarrassing around it? Hoshi asked. Atobe began to laugh. It isnt funny!
So, what do you want? Atobe asked after he stopped laughing.
I came to see if you were okay, Hoshi said.
As you can see Im fine, Atobe said as he swam closer to Hoshi. Hoshi backed up, until she was between the wall of the pool and Atobe.
Keigo, youre a little close, Hoshi said blushing.
Whats so special about Jirou? Atobe asked as he moved closer, until their lips were inches apart.
I&hes cute, funny, and whenever Im around him I cant help but smile and be happy, Hoshi said. Atobe didnt say anything; he backed away a bit, and looked at Hoshi. Then he leaned in and kissed Hoshi. Hoshi panicked and smacked Atobe. She looked at him and then climbed out of the pool. She got her things and ran out of the house.
Ame-sama, please dont run in the house with your wet clothes, a servant said.
Atobe just stared off into space. He looked down at his reflection in the pool and said, What am I doing? Im risking our friendship for something Im not sure of.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment