Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Ch. 11

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 11 - Ch. 11

Chapter 11 - Ch. 11
Ch. 11
Hoshi sat at a bench, in a park, and starred up at the sky. Jirou was passing by and noticed Hoshi. He ran up to Hoshi with a huge grin and said, Hi Hoshi! Hoshi didnt say anything, she wasnt even aware of Jirou. Jirou looked at her and said, Hoshi? When she didnt respond he sat down next to her, put his arm around her, and brought her a little closer to him.
Jirou? Hoshi said as she finally realized he was there. Jirou didnt say anything; he was starring up at the sky, and was blushing. Hoshi looked at him a little longer until she realized what was going on. Jirou squeezed her a bit and brought her even closer to him and her faced turned red.
Whats wrong? Jirou finally asked after the long silence.
Nothings wrong, I was just thinking, Hoshi said giving Jirou a faint smile. Jirou looked at her, Hoshi looked at him, then he kissed her on the cheek.
When youre ready to talk Ill be here, Jirou said. Jirou let go of Hoshi and got up, Hoshi looked at him. How about some ice cream?
Ice cream! Sure! Hoshi said jumping up from the bench and had a huge grin on her face. Jirou had an astonished look on his face.
You really do like sweets, dont ya? Jirou asked with a smile on his face.
Ya, you got a problem with that? Hoshi asked.
Not at all, Jirou said. He grabbed Hoshis hand and started leading her to the store. Lets go.
Um, Jirou? Hoshi said.
Theres no need to talk about my problems to you, Hoshi said.
Why is that? Jirou asked a little hurt.
Because whenever Im around you my problems just seem to disappear, Hoshi said. Jirou looked at her, smiled, and kissed her on the cheek.
I can say the same about you, Jirou said. When they got their ice cream, they sat at a bench, and they began to eat it, Hoshi theres something I want to ask you, Jirou said looking at Hoshi, who was licking her ice cream.
What is it? Hoshi asked still licking her ice cream.
Um&a&I dont really know how to ask it, Jirou said looking down at his ice cream.
You can ask me anything, Hoshi said putting her hand on Jirous and was giving him a smile.
Jirou looked at Hoshi, held her hand, and finally said, I want you to be my girlfriend! Hoshi looked at Jirou with a surprise look on her face.
Yes! Of course! Hoshi said with a huge grin on her face, after she realized what Jirou was asking for.
Yay! Awesome! Jirou yelled. He jumped up form the bench, picked up Hoshi, and spun her around. Then he kissed her on the cheek, put her down, looked at her, and kissed her on the lips. Just then Atobe flashed through Hoshis mind and she began to cry. I wont kiss you again, Jirou said trying to comfort Hoshi.
No, its not that, Hoshi said. I&I want to go home.
Okay, Jirou said with a helpless look on his face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment