Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Ch. 12

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 12 - Ch. 12

Chapter 12 - Ch. 12
Ch. 12
Hoshi, whats wrong? Hanako asked shaking Hoshi, so that Hoshi wouldnt ignore her or zone out.
Right now its you, Hoshi said as she took Hanakos hands off of her. Who says I have a problem anyway?
Oh come on Hoshi. You suck, when it comes to hiding your problems, Hanako said.
Really? Hoshi asked. I still dont have a problem.
Give me a break, will ya. I know ignorance is bliss, but come on, Hanako said.
Whatever, I still dont have a problem, Hoshi said.
Youve been zoning out all day, you didnt talk to Fuji-kun or Kikumaru-kun, you sure didnt take your captain position seriously either like you normally do, Hanako said like a nagging mom and Hoshi was trying to ignore her. And I beat you at tennis!
So what? Hoshi asked.
I never beat you at tennis! Hanako yelled.
Whos to say I didnt let you win that game, Hoshi said.
You never let me win! Thats why I hate having you as a training partner, Hanako said.
Well, if I let you win, then how would you get better? Hoshi asked.
Just let me one game. Is that to much to ask for? Hanako asked.
Well, I let you win one game today, Hoshi said. Hanako gave Hoshi a look then smacked Hoshi in the back of the head. A bus stopped at the bus stop a little ways up from Hoshi and Hanako, and Jirou got off the bus. He yawed and looked around. Whats he doing here? Hoshi thought.
Hey, cutie over here! Hanako yelled waving her hand to signal Jirou to come over to where they were. Jirou looked at Hanako then at Hoshi.
Hoshi! Jirou yelled waving his hand in the air and was running over to them.
Do you know him? Hanako asked.
Thats Jirou, Hoshi said with a smile.
Aw, thats no fair! Hanako said.
Hoshi, is everything okay? Jirou asked as he finally caught up to them.
Yup, Hoshi said. And Im sorry about yesterday.
No Im sorry, I should have asked first. I didnt mean to make you cry, Jirou said.

What?! You made Hoshi cry?! Nothing gives you that right! Hanako yelled grabbing Jirous shirt collar.
Calm down, Hoshi said as she grabbing Hanakos hand. It wasnt Jirous fault. Something happened yesterday, that I wasnt prepared for. I tried to run and deny it, but I came to admit it right at the exact time, she said letting go of Hanakos hand.
Really? Jirou asked.
Really, Hoshi said. Oh by the way, Jirou this Hanako, Hanako this Jirou.
What happened yesterday? Maybe we can help? Hanako asked.
I dont want to talk about it. Besides its my problem, so only I can deal with it, Hoshi said. Jirou held Hoshis hand.
Well always be here for you, Jirou said with a smile.
Yeah, Hanako said with a smile.
Thanks, Hoshi said smiling back at them.
So how was school today? Jirou asked trying to change the subject.
School was great! Hoshi said trying to change the mood.
Oh really? Because you were miss gloom and doom today, Hanako said.
S-shut up! Hoshi said putting Hanako in a choke hold.
Ow, why cant you be more like the boys tennis team captain, Tezuka-kun? Hanako asked after she got free.
Because, Tezuka-kun is Tezuka-kun, and Im me, Hoshi said smacking Hanako in the back of the head.
Ow, Hanako said rubbing her head. Im going to&, she said before being cut off.
Would you look at that, were already at your house, Hoshi said. Bye.
Good-bye, Jirou said.
Ill get you next time! Hanako yelled.
Well just see about that, Hoshi said as she and Jirou walked off.
After Jirou and Hoshi were out of sight, Hanako said, Im glad youre happy now, gloom and doom just isnt you.
So Jirou, what are you doing here? Hoshi asked.
I have to do some shopping over here, Jirou said.
Oh, well I have to go home, Hoshi said.
Bye, Jirou said. Hoshi looked at Jirou, expecting a kiss on the cheek or something. When Jirou didnt do anything, Hoshi kissed Jirou.
Seriously, its okay for you to kiss me, Hoshi said.
Okay, Jirou said kissing Hoshi.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment