Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Ch. 13

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 13 - Ch. 13

Chapter 13 - Ch. 13
Ch. 13
Noriko, Im home, Hoshi yelled.
Welcome back, Noriko said as she walked in. You seem happy.
Thanks to Jirou and Hanako, Hoshi said. Well, Im going to my room now.
Oh wait here, Noriko said handing Hoshi a folded a piece of paper.
What is it? Hoshi asked.
I dont know, Atobe-sama came by earlier looking for you. When I told him you werent here he wrote something down and told me to give it to you, Noriko said.
From Keigo&, Hoshi said studying the note. Im going to my room now.
Okay then, Noriko said.
Hoshi went to her room. She closed the door, threw her things on her bed, sat at her desk, and studied the note. Why am I so reluctant to open it, she said. Finally Hoshi picked it up and unfolded it. Im truly sorry for what I did yesterday, I acted without thinking. I want to make it up to you. Please come to my house later, Hoshi said as she read the note out loud. She put the note down, looked up at her roof, then got her things, and left.
The door bell ran at Atobes house and one of his servants answered the door. Ah, Ame-sama good to see you. Atobe-sama is expecting you. Hes in his room right now. Please come it, the servant said.
Thank-you, Hoshi said.
There was a knock on Atobes door. Come in, Atobe said lying on his bed and was looking up at his roof.
Keigo, Hoshi said as she closed the door. Atobe got off of his bed and walked over to Hoshi. Im sorry for slapping you.
Why are you apologizing for that? You had every right, Atobe said.
But&, Hoshi said before she was cut off.
But nothing! Im the one whos sorry, Atobe said. I did something stupid and I ended up hurting you in the process.
Keigo&, Hoshi said.
Here, Atobe said pulling out a ring from his pocket.
I cant accept that, Hoshi said.
Just take it, Atobe said as he put it on Hoshis finger.
Thank-you, Hoshi said.
Im truly sorry. Its just that when you and Jirou started becoming closer, I though I was going to lose you to him, Atobe said looking into Hoshis eyes. Youre my closest friend, and if I lost you, then I would be alone. Hoshi looked at Atobe and began to blush.
Whats this strange feeling, Hoshi thought.
Is something wrong? Atobe asked.
No, Hoshi said looking at the ring. Whatever made you think, that Jirou could replace you.
&Its getting late, you should stay the night, Atobe said.
Okay, thank-you, Hoshi said.
Ill have the guest bedroom ready for you, Atobe said. After Hoshi went to bed, Atobe walked into the room that Hoshi was staying in. He walked over to her bed and sat down. He stroke her face, he leaned forward, and kissed her softly on the forehead.
Ha! How did you like that serve? Hoshi asked in her sleep. Atobe laughed, looked at her, and then kissed her softly on the forehead again. And with that Atobe left the room.
Uh, Keigo&, Hoshi said as she woke up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment