Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Ch. 14

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 14 - Ch. 14

Chapter 14 - Ch. 14
Ch. 14
Hoshi was singing and was skipping to the tune. Will you shut up already, Hanako said smacking Hoshi up side the head. Youre depressing when sad, and annoying when happy.
Would you rather have me sad or happy? Hoshi asked.
Neither, Hanako said. So why are you so happy?
I fixed things up with my friend, Hoshi said cheerfully.
And where were you last night? Hanako asked.
I spent the night at my friends house, Hoshi said.
At Atobe-kuns house? Hanako asked with a grin.
Yeah, Hoshi said giving Hanako a confused look.
Do you love Atobe-kun? Hanako asked.
No! Hoshi said. I mean he can be sweet and all, hes always been there for me, rescues me from my loneliness, always finding time for me, takes care of me, and&, Hoshi said before she stopped.
Hoshi is something wrong? Hanako asked.
No, Hoshi said looking down. Hey, were already at your house.
Oh, bye then, Hanako said.
Bye, Hoshi said.
Good luck on your date with Jirou-kun tomorrow! Hanako yelled.
Thanks! Hoshi yelled. Noriko! Hoshi yelled as she walked in. She waited a bit for a reply, but when she didnt get a reply, she started to walk through the house yelling Norikos name. When she finally got to the kitchen, she gave up on yelling. She noticed a note on the fridge. Ill be back soon. I had to go shopping, Hoshi said as she read the note aloud. The doorbell rang. Coming! she yelled as she walked towards the door, and opened it. Keigo?
May I come in? Atobe asked.
Of course, Hoshi said. Can I get you anything?
No thank-you, Atobe said.
Well then, Im going to put my things away, Hoshi said as she started to walk up the stairs and Atobe followed. When they got to Hoshis room, she put her things way, and sat on her bed. What can I do for you?
Hoshi, theres something I have to tell you, Atobe said.
What is it? Hoshi asked as she leaned back a little on her bed. Atobe walked over to Hoshi, leaned over her, put his hands on the bed, and kissed her. Hoshi laid on her bed, and was looking up at Atobe, who was now hovering a few inches above her.
I love you, Atobe said right before he kissed her again. Hoshi stared at Atobe, tears streamed down her cheeks, and she tried to same something but the words never came out. Atobe looked at Hoshi, then got up and walked to the door. Im an idiot, I hurt you again. Im sorry, he said as he closed the door behind him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment