Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Ch. 15

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 15 - Ch. 15

Chapter 15 - Ch. 15
Ch. 15
The doorbell rang at Hoshis house and Noriko answered the door. Ah, hello Hanako-san, Noriko said.
Hello, is Hoshi home? Hanako asked.
&Hoshis been locked up in her room all day and she hasnt eaten a thing. Could you please go and talk to her? Noriko asked with a concern look on her face.
Ill try, Hanako said. Hanako knocked on Hoshis door. Hoshi?
What? Hoshi asked.
Youre so rude, Hanako said.
Im sorry. What do you want? Hoshi asked.
I came to help you get ready for your date, and what do I come to find? You locked up in your room, Hanako said. Whats wrong?
Nothing&, I just dont feel good, Hoshi said. I dont think Ill be able to go out tonight.
Hoshi you dont know how lucky you are, Hanako said.
What do you mean? Hoshi asked. Im not lucky.
You have Jirou-kun dont you? Ive hung out with him a couple of times, since you introduced us. And all he ever talked about was you and how lucky he was to have you, Hanako said. It was quiet for a bit, and then there was the sound of Hoshi unlocking her door.
Okay Hanako, Ill go, Hoshi said as she opened the door. But I dont want to hurt Keigo or Jirou, she thought.
Thats great! Okay, next problem, what to wear? Oh I know, how about a dress? Hanako asked as she ran to Hoshis closet. You do have a dress dont you? Hoshi gave Hanako a look.
Of course I do, Hoshi said.
Good, cause I was starting to wonder if you were a girl, Hanako said and Hoshi threw a book at Hanako. Ow, well its not my fault. For the past three years that I known you, all Ive seen you wear was jeans and T-shirts. In fact the grisliest thing Ive seen you wear was our school uniforms.
Are you going to help me or insult me? Hoshi asked giving Hanako a look.
Both, Hanako said as she went through Hoshis closet and was throwing clothes all over the place.
Hey, what are you doing? Who said you could dirty up my room? Hoshi asked.
Relax, worry about making yourself sexy for Jirou-kun, Hanako said.
What?! Hoshi yelled with her face all red.
Well you got to keep him interested, Hanako said.
Interested in what? Hoshi asked with her face even redder.
So naive, Hanako said.
S-shut, Hoshi said.
Who would have ever thought that Seigakus girl tennis team captain would be so&innocent, Hanako said.
I thought I told you to shut up, Hoshi said covering her face.
Im just kidding. Its so fun to mess with you, Hanako said.
I dont think its fun, Hoshi said. They both began to laugh. Outside Hoshis room stood Noriko, who was listening on their conversation.
Im glad youre happy now, Noriko said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment