Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Ch. 16

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 16 - Ch. 16

Chapter 16 - Ch. 16
Ch. 16
Hello Hoshi! Jirou said with a huge grin. Ive been waiting for this date!
Yeah, Hoshi said.
Is something wrong? Jirou asked.
No, Im just a little tired, Hoshi said. I was so excited about today, that I didnt get much sleep last night.
Oh, I see, Jirou said.
So what do we do first? Hoshi asked.
I was thinking about going to a nice, quiet restaurant, Jirou said.
What?! Really?! Hoshi asked with her focus now on Jirou.
And after dinner well get some ice cream, Jirou said.
Yay! Hoshi yelled as she grabbed and hugged Jirous arm. After dinner, they got their ice cream and were walking through the park. When they came to an open grass area, they sat down and looked up at the stars.
Hey Hoshi, you like to look up at the stars dont ya? Jirou asked.
Yeah, Hoshi said.
Sorry, I dont have a telescope with me, Jirou said.
Thats okay, you here with me and thats all I need, Hoshi said. Jirou kissed Hoshi and Hoshi came closer to Jirou. They laid down and watched the stars. About a half an hour later Atobe walked by and noticed Jirou, but didnt recognize Hoshi.
Whos that girl? And what is he doing with her? Atobe asked himself. He walked closer and noticed it was Hoshi. He turned around to walk away, he glanced over his shoulder real quick and noticed that they hadnt move since he got there. He walked closer to them and saw that they were both asleep. He then walked up to Jirou, pushed him awake and said, Get up.
Huh? Jirou said yawning.
If youre going to be with her, you better take care of her, Atobe said as he walked off.
Atobe? Jirou asked as he watched Atobe walk away. He then yawned, looked around, and noticed Hoshi who was sleeping right next to him. He smiled at her, kissed her softly on the forehead, picked her up, and began to walk towards Hoshis house.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment