Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Ch. 18

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 17 - Ch. 18

Chapter 17 - Ch. 18
Ch. 18
Hoshi got dressed and went down stairs. Good morning, she said as she walked into the kitchen.
Good morning, Noriko said. Just in time for breakfast.
Great, Im starving, Hoshi said as she sat down.
It sure was nice of Jirou-kun to bring you home and tuck you in, Noriko said before taking a bit.
Wha? He did? Hoshi asked with an embarrass look on her face.
It was nice of him, but it was rude of you to fall asleep during your date, Noriko said.
I couldnt help it. We sat and looked at the stars for a while& it was so peaceful and I felt so safe around him that I fell asleep, Hoshi said looking at her food.
I doesnt matter, Noriko said before taking another bit.
Why? Hoshi asked.
He looked happy doing it, Noriko said. Hurry up and eat, before it gets cold.
Okay, Hoshi said. After she finished eating she got up, Thanks for breakfast, Im going now, she said before leaving.
Wait, Noriko said as she got up and left the room.
She tells me to wait and then leaves, Hoshi said with a look on her face.
Here, Noriko said handing Hoshi a present.
Whats this? My birthday is still months away, Hoshi said as she examined the gift.
Atobe-sama brought it by last night and asked me to give it to you, Noriko said.
I see, Hoshi said with a sad look on her face and was looking at the gift. Can I go now?
A, yes, Noriko said as Hoshi walked out. Is something wrong?
No, everything is fine, Hoshi said giving a fake smile to Noriko. Dont worry about it, she said as she walked away.
Even though you said that, I still cant help but worry, Noriko said.
When Hoshi got to her room, she put the gift on the desk, and sat down. What are you trying to do? she asked as she began to open the gift. When she opened the gift, she picked up the picture of her and Atobe, when they were little, from inside the gift. She looked at it for a bit, before she placed it down on the desk. She remembered the dream she had last night, and began to look around her room. When she spotted the teddy bear, that Jirou had won for her, on her bed, she walked up to it, hugged it, said Im sorry, and left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment