Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Ch.19

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 18 - Ch.19

Chapter 18 - Ch.19
Ch. 19
The door bell rang at Atobes house and a servant answered it. Ah, hello Ame-sama, said the servant.
Hello&is Keigo home? Hoshi asked.
Yes, hes in his room, the servant said.
Thank you, Hoshi said. When she got to Atobes room, she knocked on the door.
What? Atobe asked.
And a good morning to you too, Hoshi said outside Atobes door.
What?! Hoshi?! Atobe said as he opened the door to see Hoshi smiling and waving her hand hi. What are you doing here?
I came by to see if you wanted to do something? Hoshi asked.
But after what I did& Atobe said before he was cut off.
Do you or do you not want to do something? Hoshi asked.
Okay? Atobe said giving Hoshi a confused look.
Great! Hoshi said grabbing Atobes hand and dragging him out the door.
Wait can I get dressed first? Atobe asked.
Fine then but hurry up, Hoshi said letting go of Atobes hand.
Thank you, Atobe said walking back to his room. After he finished getting dressed, he and Hoshi were in his front yard. Now what?
Hm, lets go to the arcade first, Hoshi said as she started to run off.
Does this mean you forgiven me, or are you trying to make it seem like my confession never happened? Atobe asked himself as he watched Hoshi run off.
Are you coming? Hoshi asked.
Im coming, Atobe said walking up to Hoshi.
Youre too slow, Hoshi said.
Youre just too impatient, Atobe said. After the arcade they were walking around.
Cant believe you couldnt beat me once, Hoshi said.
Well, unlike you I dont spend endless hours playing videogames, Atobe said.
Well after awhile tennis gets boring and what else am I supposed to do when no ones around? Hoshi asked.
Something else, Atobe said.
I do! Hoshi said.
Lets get some ice cream, Atobe said walking off.
Hey dont change the subject and then walk away! Youre making it seem like I have a no life! Hoshi yelled at Atobe who was walking away. Wait did you say ice cream?
Yes, Atobe said.
Im in, Hoshi said cheerfully.
And you say you have a life, Atobe said sarcastically. Hoshi gave him a look and smacked him in the back of the head.
Ow, what was that for? Atobe said rubbing the back of his head.
For being an idiot, Hoshi said walking away from Atobe. After they spent the day together they went back to Atobes house and watched a movie. Hoshi fell asleep on Atobe; Atobe looked at her and then smiled.
I better go call Noriko, Atobe said laying Hoshi down on the couch.
Keigo&, Hoshi said in her sleep.
Youre awake? Atobe asked walking over to Hoshi.
&I love you, Hoshi said in her sleep. Atobe stopped and looked at her. Hoshi woke up and sat up staring into space after realizing what she confessed in her dream.
What did you say? Atobe asked. Hoshi looked at him and didnt say anything for a bit.
I&I think I love you, Hoshi said looking away from Atobe. Atobe embraced Hoshi and held her tight. He kissed her on the head and held her even tighter. Then he looked at her and kissed her. Hoshi began to cry. Atobe stopped embracing her, and held her at arms length.
Whats wrong? Atobe asked.
I dont want to hurt him, Hoshi said in between her tears. Atobe looked at her trying to figure out who she was talking about and then he remembered Jirou.
Do you want to go home? Atobe asked letting go of Hoshi, and Hoshi nodded yes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment