Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Ch. 20

This is a story about my character Hoshi Ame and she has to decide between Akutugawa Jirou and Keigo Atobe.

Chapter 19 - Ch. 20

Chapter 19 - Ch. 20
Ch. 20
Hi Hoshi! Jirou said to Hoshi with a huge grin on his face.
Hello& Hoshi said.
Whats wrong? Jirou asked. And please dont tell me its nothing.
I&I have to tell you something&, Hoshi said looking away from Jirou.
&What is it...? Jirou asked hesitantly.
I&we shouldnt be going out anymore&, Hoshi said. Looking down and was crying.
Why?! Jirou asked.
I&theres&.I, Hoshi said trying to find the words and trying to keep the tears from coming. Jirou looked at her with a confused and sad look on his face, and then he grabbed her softly and kissed her on the cheek.
Forget it&, Jirou said letting go of Hoshi. I want you to be happy even if its not with me.
Jirou&, Hoshi said.
&Good bye&, Jirou said walking away. After he was a fair distance away from Hoshi he began to cry and so did Hoshi. He came to a bench sat down and looked up at the stars with tears still streaming down his cheeks. Hanako passed by and noticed Jirou, she ran up to him.
Hi Jirou! Hanako said cheerfully and with a grin. Before she noticed that he was crying. She sat down next to him, Whats wrong? Jirou brushed away hes tears and looked at her a bit.
Hoshi and I&are no longer together, Jirou said as he went back to looking up at the sky.
Why? Hanako asked placing her hand on Jirous.
I dont know why&, Jirou said. But I want her to be happy even if its not with me.
Back to where Hoshi was crying, Atobe walked up to her and held her in his arms. It will be alright, he said stroking Hoshis head.
No it wont be! I hurt him&I hurt Jirou, Hoshi said in between her tears.
Come now Hoshi, please stop crying, Atobe said kissing her head. You know when we were younger; you always told me it will all work out in the end. And that saying is true, I mean just look at us. Hoshi looked at Atobe and dried her tears. Dont worry about Jirou; hell fine someone that makes him happy as did I with you.
Youre probably right. Youre always right, Hoshi said.
Theres something I want to tell you. Atobe said. I should have told you in a more romantic way.
What is it? Hoshi asked.
I love you, Atobe said before they kissed.

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment