Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
Chapter 4



Ben told the story how, he got the omnitrix. Lantara paid attention quietly.
- But I still don’t know how to make it work well. – Ben finished.
- He had the master code once, but he messed it up, as usual. – Gwen said.
- Heh heh, I love you too! – replied Ben.

Once, the sun finally disappeared on the horizon, Lantara prepared to create another capsule. She explained the method is easier in the dark.
- I need to be alone for a while. – said the ectonurite. Everyone left, she remained alone in the night. This procedure was horrifying. She’s chest opened, her tentacles came out, and a white, jelly-like thing began to form. It grew larger, until it filled her whole chest. Then it just slipped out from among the tentacles. Lantara sighed.
- Are you okay? – asked Ben from behind. He just came out from the rv.
- Yes, the most difficult part is over. – said Lantara, and looked down to the white jelly.
- It takes a long time for the ectoplasma to become a solid mass. Is there a safe place where I can keep it until then?
- Yes, you can use the trunk of the rv. – replied Ben. Lantara just looked at him, didn’t know what he’s saying.
- Oh, sorry. – Ben ran to the trunk and opened it. – Big enough?
- Perfect. – said Lantara. The white jelly began to float into the trunk, right before Ben’s face.
- How did you do that? – surprised the boy.
- The telepathic contact already exists. I just had to concentrate on it. – explained she.
- Bedtime! – yelled Max from the door of the Rust bucket. Ben obeyed. As he entered, he had a question.
- Where will Lantara sleep?
The Tennysons looked at her.
- Don’t worry about me. - replied Lantara. Before anybody could react, she slowly phased through the rv’s wall.
Eventually, they all went to sleep, not aware of the fact that Kevin was nearby.
- Tomorrow, Benjie, you will get a lesson, you will never forget... – whispered he.

Next morning, Ben woke up first. He found this strange; usually he likes to sleep a lot. As he was doddering in the semi darkness, a voice accosted him
- Sleep well? – asked the voice.
Ben looked around but couldn’t see anyone, beside his grandfather and cousin. Suddenly, Lantara became visible behind his back. Ben recognized her.
- What are you doing? You scared me... I’ve almost went hero. – stuttered Ben. In this illumination, the ectonurite looked so sinister, that Ben wanted to get away from her as far as possible. However, he defeated his fears and went to the fridge. As the light flashed the area, his bad feelings disappeared.
The sun slowly occupied its place on the sky. They day was about to get started...

The Tennysons were preparing to leave the camping, when the radio announced, that a strange looking creature is rampaging in LA.
- I suppose we have to delay our travel, Grandpa. Some alien wants to be butt-kicked. Going Fourarms! – said Ben, and slammed the omnitrix. After a green flash, he became Xlr8.
- Oh man! This is unbelievable... Well, appreciate what you have! – assessed the situation Xlr8. His blue face disappeared behind the windshield and he ran away.
Lantara came out from the rv. She didn’t use the door again.
- What’s going on? – asked she.
- We have to follow Ben! – said Gwen.
- I know he looks confident, but he can always use some help. – declared Max. – Get inside!
Lantara got inside... through the walls again. Max started the engine and headed to the city.

Xlr8 arrived in the downtown. He saw great destruction, and flames everywhere. Suddenly, a familiar voice accosted him.
- Hello Benjie! – the voice seemed to be too familiar...
- Kevin! – surprised Xlr8.
Kevin slowly faded in from the smoke. He held two screaming hostages in his crystalline hand.
- I’m glad you remember me, partner! I know you won’t miss an opportunity to be a hero again! – said Kevin.
- How did you escape from the Null Void? – questioned him Xlr8.
- That is none of your concerns. – replied Kevin coldly. – But this is!
He stretched his pyronite hand and shoot fireballs at Xlr8. He avoided them; one after the other, none of the fireballs could harm him, because of his speed. Then they stopped.
- Release them, Kevin! You have a business with me, not them! Just you and me! – demanded Xlr8.
- You’re right! We have some business, freak! – agreed Kevin, and threw the hostages away. Xlr8 reacted fast, as always, and caught them before they landed on the pavement. The hostages ran away in fear, only Kevin and Xlr8 remained.
- That’s it! You asked for it, pal! – warned him Xlr8.
- Come and get me! – shouted Kevin, and jumped in the air. As he flew, he raised his Diamondhead-hand to strike down. He missed it; Xlr8 was already behind him, when he hit the ground. Kevin turned around, and created a fire beam. Xlr8 jumped up to avoid it, and kicked Kevin’s face like sixteen times. Suddenly, Kevin grabbed him, and tossed him away. Xlr8 had a painful landing, but he stood up rapidly and ran back. Kevin shot projectiles at him. He avoided all of them.
- Hold still, puke bag! – roared Kevin. He opened his mouth and made some Stinkfly goo, which ended up on Xlr8’s head. He was unable to see anything, and his run was stopped by Kevin’s chest. He grabbed the kineceleran, and stretched his body. Then he hit Xlr8’s stomach with his knee. Then he dropped down Xlr8 on the ground.
- Noooo! – yelled Max, and Gwen at the same time. They had just arrived with the Rust bucket. Max and Gwen began to run and attacked Kevin. He grabbed both of them, and raised them up.
- You are no match for me! – hissed he threw them away. He ran after them and punched Max several times. Lantara just watched the events. Kevin’s mutated shape reflected in her eye, his evil laughter echoed in her ears. She looked at Xlr8, and knew it was Ben, who saved her life before. She felt the fury, which slowly filled her body and mind.
- Hey, tough guy! – shouted Lantara. Kevin turned back and saw a purple energy blast. That took him down. He stood up and saw Lantara at full potential. Her chest was wide open, her tentacles were coiling, she had spikes on her shoulders and she had sharp teeth.
- Back off! - said Kevin and shoot projectiles and fire beams at her. She changed her protoplasma, so the fire and the crystals phased through her. Lantara shoot another energy blast from her chest. This time Kevin avoided it...
As they were fighting, Xlr8 came to. He teared the goo apart. He felt pain everywhere, but stood up. He recognized Lantara on the battlefield. He ran there rapidly. A massive ball of Stinkfly goo hit Lantara. Interestingly, her protoplasma became solid. Kevin struck down. Lantara flew back and hit the side of the Rust bucket with her face. She fainted.
- Enough! – shouted Xlr8 began to run, to attack Kevin. But before he could do anything, the omnitrix timed out with a red flash. He was Ben again.
- What’s the matter? The little hero got scared and ran away? – asked Kevin bitingly. He forced Ben on the ground. The right hand of his became a sharp sword, ready to stab Ben.
- Finally, I’ll get my revenge! - Kevin smiled devilishly. Suddenly, he heard a moan. It was Max. Kevin’s grin turned satanic even more.
- Wait, I have a better idea! I’m sure you will like this, Benjie! – laughed he.
He picked up the helpless Ben from the ground and threw him to a wall. Before he could fall down again, he made a rubber-like goo, and trapped Ben on the wall.
- Enjoy the show! – said Kevin and left him there. Then he grabbed Max’s shirt and dragged him where Ben could see everything.
- What are you doing? He’s not the part of this! Leave him alone!!! – roared Ben.
- He is now! – replied Kevin and raised his crystalline hand. In that moment, the images of the nightmare flashed in Ben’s mind. The situation was almost the same.
- No, no no, I cannot let this happen! – shouted he furiously.
Max opened his eye. The last thing he saw was Kevin and his devilish grin. These were the last moments for Max. And Kevin enjoyed every one of them. And Ben had to watch every one of them. And Gwen? She wasn’t there at all... She’s disappeared.
But this was merely the beginning of Ben’s sufferings...













Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devon11 on September 17, 2008, 12:33:52 PM

Devon11 on
Devon11. . . . KEvin killed Max, woah dude become an author, you'd make a Ton of money <:-( Max died.

cactar on October 21, 2007, 1:50:31 AM

cactar on
cactarwoah...




:nice use of the alien names again;)

ginathehedgehog on October 20, 2007, 11:06:59 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, tense chapter! I can't wait for more!