Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7
Chapter 7



Diamondhead was running, without any aim or purpose. He stopped on a hill. He bent down to his knees and repeatedly hit the ground with his fists. He cried, when the omnitrix transformed him back to Ben. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Lantara. She help Ben to stand up.
- How did you know I was here? – asked Ben wiping his face.
- Followed you. I was in the room, when you transformed. I wanted to say goodbye, because I’m leaving, but when I saw you’re having an argument with your cousin, I decided to stay away. – explained she.
- What? You’re leaving already? – surprised Ben.
- Yes. I just wanted to have a few words with you before I leave. – replied the ectonurite.
Ben suddenly had an idea.
- Take me with you! – He requested.
- What? – Now, Lantara got surprised.
- Take me with you! I want to go with you! – repeated Ben.
- But why? I don’t understand! You have a beautiful home planet, with a working sun. Why do you wish to leave?
- You haven’t seen the other side. There are so many evil persons like Kevin.... Besides, I’ve got nobody left now. – said Ben.
- That’s not true. There’s your cousin...
- She betrayed and abandoned me, when I really needed her. She’s no one in my eyes. – declared he.
This speech surprised Lantara again. She began to think.
- Is this want you want? To cruise around the universe, facing danger? – questioned she.
- Yes, I’m sure, without a doubt. – replied Ben.
- Well, if this is your choice, you’re free to join me. – agreed Lantara.
- Yes! – enthused Ben.
- Come with me. – said the ectonurite.
She led him to her capsule. It was bigger than last time Ben has seen it, and was completely solid.
- How are we supposed to get in? – asked Ben.
- You always need a revision of my natural abilities. – smiled Lantara and phased through the capsule. Her lower body has already disappeared inside, when she grabbed Ben’s hand and pulled him in. There was surprisingly big space in the capsule; both of them could find a comfy place. In fact, they were lying on the floor.
- Ready for take off? – asked Lantara.
- Yeah, bring it on, baby! - Ben yelled.
Ben expected a loud outburst and some pain, like when he was on Tetrax’s ship, but this was very different. Lantara touched the two sides of the capsule, which became gauzy. They could see through it’s casing all around. This sight amazed Ben. The capsule slowly began to float. Then it rocketed to the sky. Ben saw the city shrank, until it disappeared from his eyes. The capsule soon reached the upper atmosphere. Orange flames emerged all around it. Ben got scared a bit.
- Don’t worry. – eased him Lantara. – It gets better when we reach hyperspace.
After a few minutes, they left Earth behind. Ben looked at the planet once more, before the capsule accelerated to hyperspace. Ben saw blue, white and black colors everywhere they were changing rapidly from one to another.
- Where are we going? – asked Ben.
Lantara smiled.
- Well, I have a few ideas...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 23, 2007, 6:58:48 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogCool chapter! Can't wait for more!

Gee on October 24, 2007, 1:52:25 AM

Gee on
Geethank ya!;D

cactar on October 23, 2007, 6:52:25 AM

cactar on
cactarWonder where the're going.








P.S. I'm realy sorry I killed Grandpa in mine. cuz it was coping you I'm soooooooooooooo sorry!!!1

Gee on October 24, 2007, 1:46:29 AM

Gee on
Geeno problem.;D