Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

Kevin 11 returns from the Null Void and takes a vengeance on the Tennysons.
The story continues in the future.
Can Ben 5 000 stop him? Read, and find out the details!

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14
Chapter 14


- I must acknowledge, you’re full of surprises! I thought you’re dead long ago! But, you’re here. – smiled Kevin.
He continued:
- I still remember that day when it all began. That was the best day of my life! Oh, by the way, how’s your Grandpa? Mu ha ha ha ha! Don’t worry, soon you shall meet him in hell! – He laughed.
As Kevin spoke, Xlr8 wheezed more and more rapidly and he was drooling. Gwen stood beside him but couldn’t do anything.
- Ben... – she began.
- Out of my way! – yelled Xlr8. He made a step forward.
- Ben, wait you’re too weak to... – warned him Gwen, but before she could finish her sentence the omnitrix flashed, as Ben transformed into Stinkfly. He pushed himself off the ground and flew up.
- Aaaaarrrgggh! – roared he as he approached his opponent. Kevin stretched his hands and released a massive spout on Stinkfly. He fell on the ground.
- Mu ha ha ha ha ha! That the best you can do? – grinned Kevin. He softly landed on the ground and walked to the crater. He saw a green flash then he was punched by Fourarms.
- I’m gonna make you pay! – shouted he as he hit Kevin again. But he stopped the tetramands fists. When he grabbed them, red electricity struck Fourarms. He retreated.
- You have no idea who you’re messing with! – hissed Kevin.
- Die! – yelled Fourarms and hit the surface with all of his hands. Kevin flew up to avoid the earthquake. Fourarms leaped after him, trying to grab him in the air. He missed it. When he jumped up for the second time, he changed into Cannonbolt, right before he reached his floating enemy. The transformation was unexpected for Kevin, the yellow ball hit him. Both of them fell down, but Cannonbolt immediately began to roll on the ground. He went through everything; destroyed a few smaller buildings and some aliens. Kevin had only a nanosecond to jump out of his way. But he couldn’t escape that easily, Cannonbolt, quickly changed direction and rolled to the opposite way. Kevin had to run before him for a few seconds until he could fly up. He landed on the top of a pile of debris. Cannonbolt stopped.
- I will destroy you, I swear! – yelled the pelarota and changed into Diamondhead.
- Ha ha ha! You never had the stomach to kill someone! You will never have!!! – mocked Kevin.
Suddenly, Diamondhead ran up to the top of the pile with Xlr8’s speed and tried to stab Kevin on the stomach.
- What the... – Kevin surprised, as he avoided Ben’s attack. Then he created an ultrasonic howl, which cracked Diamondhead’s crystalline skin. He collapsed. With a red flash, he became Ben again.
- Now, you made me real mad, Benjie! Aaaaaarrrgh! – roared Kevin, and began to mutate. His right hand became a fiery tentacle, his left hand was a tetramand’s, but more muscular, and he had an Xlr8/Upgrade tentacle coiling out of it. He grew two more hands, one of them was like Diamondhead’s and the other looked like Wildmutt’s. Two wings emerged from his shoulders, one of them was Stinkfly’s, the other was grey and familiar to those flying creatures in the Null Void. Eight long tentacles grew out from his back, four of them reminded Ben of Wildvine’s hands, four of them were grey and spiky. But the most horrible metamorphosis involved his head. In fact, his head split and formed three, different separate heads. One was a combo of Fourarms, Grey Matter and Ripjaws. The middle one was a flaming skull, the third one united Ghostfreak and a creature with enormous teeth. He slowly towered upon Ben.
- Now, I’ll finally get rid of you forever! – shouted the three heads together.
He raised his Fourarms hand to smash Ben. All of a sudden, Tetrax and Lantara appeared and attacked Kevin from the air. Lantara fired a powerful energy beam, Tetrax shot ball-shaped crystals, they were like little meteors. Lantara’s beam reached Kevin first, but he placed his Wildmutt hand in it’s way. It turned out; he had a part of Cannonbolt’s yellow armor at the elbow of that hand. The armor reflected the beam; it’s headed back to the ectonurite. She had to change her protoplasma to avoid her own beam. Then Kevin recognized Tetrax’s crystalline asteroids. He swayed his fiery tentacle, like a lash and destroyed the crystals. In the mean time, Lantara became invisible. She picked up a huge plank and smote Kevin’s head. He instantly turned to that direction, but saw nothing. The ectonurite became visible, right in front of his nose and punched him. Then Tetrax distracted Kevin, by firing hundreds of small projectiles at him. He raised his hands and surrounded his opponent with a crystal wall. But it didn’t held Kevin back for long. After a few secondary explosions, he broke out with a fire beam.
- Ha ha ha ha! You will learn soon enough, that nothing can stop me! – exclaimed Kevin from the air. He spit a big amount of Stinkfly goo and shot fireballs right after it, because he knew the goo is combustible. Lantara had some experience with this material, last time it solidified her protoplasma. She avoided it, unlike Tetrax. When the fireballs came in contact with the goo, he literally exploded in the air. He flew through a building, with flaming body. Seeing this, Lantara fired four energy beams successively. The last one eventually managed to shot Kevin, but he was still in the air. She turned invisible again, evading from Kevin’s petrosapien projectiles. She wanted to knock him out, by touching his brain. Before she could do that, Wildmutt’s gills opened on one of Kevin’s necks. He recognized Lantara’s heat sign and gripped her with his Xlr8/Upgrade tentacle. Kevin touched her head with his Diamonhead hand. That movement forced the ectonurite to become visible.
- Did you really think, you could defeat me like that?! – yelled Kevin spitefully.
Lantara had to face the three horrible heads, before the red electricity went through her body. She felt pain beyond endurance, but set her teeth and reached her full potential. Her tentacles snaked around Kevin’s. He just laughed, until he saw a purple semidarkness in her chest. She just smiled at Kevin, then fired the most powerful energy beam, she has ever created. The purple luminosity filled the area. Kevin recoiled as the beam struck him. He released Lantara. Suddenly, he raised his petrosapien hand. Tubular crystals grew out from his arm as he captured the beam. The ectonurite couldn’t keep up, she slowly retreated. She wasn’t strong enough to match Kevin. Shooting a persistent beam, drained her powers soon enough. Eventually, she flopped down. Kevin’s shadow towered upon her. He grabbed Lantara with his fiery tentacle and clamped her. Suddenly, he heard a commanding voice.
- Put her down! – called upon him Ben, as Shockwave. He clapped his hands. The blue soundwave reached Kevin and forced him to the ground. Lantara fell down as well, when Kevin let her go. With a green flash, Ben reverted to his human form. He ran to Lantara.
- Are you okay? - He asked.
- Yeah, I’ll live... – replied the ectonurite then fainted. The fury started to blaze inside Ben once again. A moment later – with Xlr8’s speed – he was already beside Kevin’s body. He was laying on the ground.
- Do you think these years have just passed by and I did nothing? – questioned Ben. Actually, he had a series of questions.
- Do you think I have not improved?
- Do you think I’m still that little kid?
- Do you think I have forgotten what you have done to my family? – Every time he asked something, he made a step closer to Kevin.
- Do you think I have forgotten what you have done to me? – hissed he and combed his hair back with his hands.
He revealed the whole scar, which started at the top of his forehead and ended below his eye, in the middle of his face.
- I haven’t!!! – shouted he. The omnitrix flashed, as he turned into Fourarms.
- Now it’s payback time! - yelled he and struck down with all of his hands. But Kevin wasn’t there anymore. He was as fast as Xlr8 when he stood up and avoided Ben’s blow.
- You always talk too much, Benjie! You should have killed me, when you had the chance. But as I said... You never had the stomach to kill somebody. – grinned Kevin. As he spoke, Fourarms ran in front of him with Xlr8’s velocity. When Kevin finished his sentence, he realized the situation. The tetramand’s one hand was like Diamondhead’s and it formed a sharp spear. Kevin didn’t understand, how Ben is capable of doing that, but he reacted as fast as a kineceleran too. However, it was too late. The petrosapien spear went through his right shoulder, and damaged his Stinkfly wing.
- AAAAAAARRRGH! – roared he in pain.
- Think again! – hissed Fourarms and grew some spikes on the spear in Kevin’s meat.
Kevin was shouting and cursing.
- Oh, sorry, did that hurt? – asked Fourarms with a cruel and devilish grin. Suddenly, the petrosapien hand merged with Heatblast’s ,but remained solid, except it was extremely hot. The smell of the burnt meat intoxicated Ben’s mind. He began to laugh.
- How does it feel, ha? I bet you’ve never experienced anything like this! Mu ha ha ha! – said he.
- You’re lucky, you know! I wanted to stab your twisted heart! But this bloody satisfaction is good enough for now! – Ben continued.
He grew more fiery crystals inside Kevin’s body. He slowly lost his amalgam form, and turned into a human again. He fainted.
Fourarms transformed back to Ben.
- Let’s finish you, once and for all! – hissed Ben. He pulled out a petrosapien projectile from the ground. There were many, around them. He raised it to stab Kevin. Before he could do it, a shadow grabbed Kevin and saved him. Ben followed the mysterious person with his eye. She landed on the top of a smaller ruin. Then a flying rock creature appeared from nowhere.
- Charmcaster! – exclaimed Ben.
She didn’t reply, just flew away, but she took two persons with her, Ben could clearly see their contours.
- Noooooo! He’s mine! He’s mine! – shouted Ben and bent on his knees. He began to cry, alone on the battlefield.
After a few minutes, he calmed down and looked around.
He thought:
Charmcaster left with two persons for sure... That means, somebody have been kidnapped. But who?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devon11 on September 17, 2008, 1:47:52 PM

Devon11 on
Devon11Ben was PISSED i mean come on violently stabbing diamondhead's crystals into Kevin's shoulder,
"He is pissed," I stated slowly.
"Yes he is," Gee replied.

Sorry i had to get it out:-)

cactar on November 16, 2007, 10:02:26 PM

cactar on
cactarWoah Ben was reeeeely mad.

can't wait 4 more!

ginathehedgehog on November 16, 2007, 7:06:10 PM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome! I wander who was kidnapped? Can't wait for more!