Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Can this be real? (chapters 1&2)

I was the ‘unknown’ help that Lady Sakura Kinomoto needed, but didn’t know existed. These were the words that described her destiny. Who is she? Find out by reading!

Chapter 1 - Can this be real? (chapters 1&2)

Chapter 1 - Can this be real? (chapters 1&2)
geeksRULE
December 2006
geeksRULE: sorry for not updating this story lately >_< I forgot

Disclaimer: I do not, nor will I ever own the Cardcaptor Sakura characters *sigh*&

Chapter 1: A New Day, A New Friend

It was a day like any other in my life, new, exciting. It was a normal day& until I moved to Tomoeda& Of course, I knew my destiny lay in that small-ish town. I was no ordinary school girl, I was the unknown help that Lady Sakura Kinomoto needed, but didnt know existed. I had been living in a small, secluded town near Tomoeda waiting for my call. Waiting, until the time was right to go and introduce myself& I was to introduce myself in my temporary form, Satsuki Mono (my real name is Nanako), the smart, active, high schooler. I was to be in the same grade as and stay with Yukito Tsukishiro who was Yues temporary form and one of her other guardians, so that I could talk to him, so that I could learn as much about her as I could, and so that I could help her as much as possible.
When I arrived, I rang the doorbell. I heard a few voices talking, so I knew that obviously someone was there. When no one answered the door, I took a closer listen to what they were saying. I became flushed with excitement when I heard who was talking. It was Master Yue (Yue) and Master Cerberus (Cerberus)! Without thinking, I returned to my real form, and burst in the door.
MASTER YUE! MASTER CERBERUS! I am back! Do you remember me?!? I screamed in delight. When I looked around at them, Yue was in his fighting stance, and I saw why. He was protecting Lady Sakura (Sakura).
Who are you? Yue asked firmly. I could tell by the look on his face that Master Clow had erased all of his memory of me, I will ask you again. Who are you?
Y-you dont remember me& do you& I stammered, Thats okay I suppose& I could feel a tear escape from my eye, but I quickly brushed it away before they saw. I took a deep breath and introduced myself, My name is Nanako. I was Clows most recent creation. You two were my teachers, and every day, was& was so exciting and I learned something new. I hoped that youd remember me, but I guess I was wrong& Id better be going. I bowed, not to be polite, just so that they wouldnt see how ashamed I was, assuming that he would remember me. I hope you will forgive me for intruding I said as I began to walk out the door.
WAIT! I turned in shock to see...
Lady Sakura! The last person I would expect to be calling me back. I was eternally grateful for this opportunity to be able to talk to them.
Hm? I answered, curious to see what she wanted, I walked back and kneeled in front of her, I will do anything you wish. I took her hands in mine, and smiled at her, Do not be afraid, I am& only here for& for three reasons. To fulfill my purpose, to complete my training, and to protect you, Sakura-san.

W-well, I just want to know& What are you doing here? she said nervously.
I am the one Guardian you didnt know about. I smiled sweetly down at her (she is shorter than me), when I noticed that Yue was still glaring at me. I walked over to Yue, only meaning to glare back at him, when warm feelings overwhelmed me and I gave him a great big hug instead!
In shock, he looked at me and tried to say something, W-wha& W-who& I-I-I&
Wow, mumbled Cerberus, Clow really did do a good job erasing his memory&
When Yue heard this, his head whipped around, his eyes wide with shock, What! Why didnt you tell me earlier!?!
Er& I& M-mean& Er& Clow-um-sure& did a good job at- Master Cerberus stammered.
Yue was enraged, YOU KNEW WHO SHE WAS AND YOU WOULDNT TELL ME! he screamed, hmph& well, I suppose since you are already here, I could re-get to know you&
I giggled, Well, you will be getting to know me very well, because I am Yukitos cousin, Yukito-sans age, and I will be living with him also.
Oh& Yue said quietly.
END CHAPTER ONE
I hope you like it! Please comment if you can, so that I can make changes and revisions on it!

K-chan: Really good! I couldnt find much to correct.

gR: Chapter 2 is told by me, not by Nanako. ENJOY!

Chapter 2: Cousins

Mmm& What is this heavenly scent coming from my kitchen? Mumbled Yukito Tsukishiro, awoken by the smell of breakfast. He got out of bed, and almost floated down into his kitchen, only to find a girl, about his age, with large azure colored eyes glinting mysteriously, as though she had a plan, long, thick, silver hair, in one long braid, reaching down to her knees, and large glasses, much like his. Who are you? he said, with a curious look on his face.
She had such a warm smile that made him blush slightly, I am your cousin, Satsuki Mono. I came last night while you were asleep. Oh! And um, breakfast is ready Tsukishiro-san. I hope youre hungry cause I made bacon, egg, and rice today! And heres your lunch. Um& how would you like your eggs? She said handing him a large lunchbox.
Yukito blinked confusedly, Cousin? I didnt know I had a cousin, he mumbled, then said, Scrambled please&
Please sit down. Satsuki said with a sweet smile, Breakfast is almost ready. When she brought his breakfast she found that Yukito was no longer sitting there. Instead, she found her mentor, Yue, Yukitos true form sitting where Satsuki told Yukito to sit, glaring at her.
Hmph& Satsuki pouted as she set down breakfast, sat next to him, and changed back to her true form, Nanako. What are you here for? she mumbled groggily, I hoped that I wouldnt have to change back today; Im just getting used to it. Unlike you, I am both of my forms, not just this one,
Yue gazed at her, his eyes slowly falling on her gold and silver eyes& She was wearing long robes like his, only hers were different colors. Hers were the color of her eyes, with patterns of golden suns and silver moons, with a contrasting black background. Her long hair was an elegant white and shimmered in the sunlight coming in from the doorway, and her skin, pale, much like his. He thought she was beautiful. Shouldnt we be getting to school? He sighed. Looks like well have to wrap up breakfast.
I guess so, Nanako answered quietly, Ill transform first. She said, and did just that.
END CHAPTER 2
gR: O_O it was really hard not telling it from Nanakos point of view&

gR: Quaaarrr! (That is my new geek cry) I have done it! The next chapter! I really should be focusing on my new story, but I cant! I have so much fun writing this one >_

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment