Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Moments of weakness, and much more (chapters 3-5)

I was the ‘unknown’ help that Lady Sakura Kinomoto needed, but didn’t know existed. These were the words that described her destiny. Who is she? Find out by reading!

Chapter 2 - Moments of weakness, and much more (chapters 3-5)

Chapter 2 - Moments of weakness, and much more (chapters 3-5)
geeksRULE
December 2006
geeksRULE: Ouch! An ant just bit me!

Disclaimer: I do not, nor will I ever own the Cardcaptor Sakura characters& *sigh*

CHAPTER 3: Friendship Blossoming

I sighed at the bright sunlight shining through the window. As I waited for Yukito to finish getting ready, I heard him yell down to me, GO ON WITHOUT ME!
I smiled, Ill go tell Touya that youll be late- oops! I forgot, I wasnt supposed to know about him!
With that, Yukito rushed down the stairs and said, How do you know about Touya?
I went to see Lady Sa-er& Sakura before I came here and she told me all about her brother. I had just missed him. Right after I left, he came home. Weeell& Lets go!
Yukito looked at me strangely as I nervously giggled and opened the door. Then he smiled, Okay! Lets go!
As we walked down the path, talking about nothing in particular, Touya stopped on his bike, his sister, catching her breath, smiling at his side, he looked at me and said, Whos your friend?

When he said that, Sakura noticed me and tackled me happily and giggled, How are you today, Satsuki-sempai!
I laughed, Fine. How are you today?
She paused, thinking about my question, and answered, I dunno! I guess it is still too early to tell.
As we were talking, Touya was questioning Yukito about me, Seriously, Yuki, who is she?
She is my cousin, who came to live with me, as I learned this morning&
Nnn& Sakura told me about her, but I still dont trust her- I cut him off, because now Sakura and I were listening.
Its understandable that you dont trust me, but I will give you proof. I ran behind Yukito and told him to head to school. I told him that I wouldnt be long, and that Touya would follow him soon after. Yukito asked what I was going to do, and I repeated not to worry, and that we wouldnt be long, and that Sakura would watch and make sure that we werent.
With that he said to Sakura, I trust you. Bye! and walked away.
Touya I said, whispering, do you know of Yukitos true form as Lady Sakuras Guardian?
Y-yes& but how did you know?
Because I am one of them, I said as I transformed. In my true form, I was as tall as Yue, with long robes of Indigo and cerulean linings and patterns, much like the rising and falling tides of the ocean. My eyes were a shiny iridescent scarlet color. I had knee length white hair tied up in a ponytail, with two loose braids, falling down to my ankles. My bangs were always in my face, and I had pale colored skin.
I watched as Touyas eyes grew wide& What?

END CHAPTER 3

gR: Haha! I will write more later! Queeeeeee (this is my other new geek cry)& Erm anyway& Thanks fer all of the nice comments on my stories, and on my profile! And most of all& Thanks to all of the people who read my story! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

K-chan: Just saying& well& nothing.

Chapter 4: Explaining the Unexplainable

What?
Told you! I said as I stood, still almost a head taller than him when he was standing, Of course you must know that Tsukishiro-san has no cousins!
T-thats why I wouldnt trust-hey! When did you see Sakura anyway!?! He said getting off the bike glaring at me.
That, my friend is a question for another day& We must get to school before were late! My, my have you already forgotten our promise to Yukito-san? I smiled, said goodbye to Sakura, changed back to my temporary form and Touya and I headed to school.
On the way to school, I heard him say friend my butt and I still dont trust her. I smiled sadly. I was remembering my old school and all of the wonderful people there. Suddenly, It felt as if my heart stopped. I gasped for air breathlessly and I clutched my heart. Sakura screamed. Touyas head whipped around and gasped when he saw me on the ground. I heard Yukito coming because of all of the commotion. Suddenly, everything went black&
I woke in the health room of our school with Sakura, pale, standing over me. Wh-whats wrong Satsuki-sempai? She stammered nervously.
I sat up shakily, Must be happening again& I muttered under my breath.
What? Whats happening again?
My powers are drained& Ill be fine, but I cant stay in this form much longer. At my old school, I was in a private class, and only used my transformation for when I went to school, and went home. I smiled wryly, Its a challenge to keep my powers up, but I will, no matter what it takes... Now go to school Sakura-chan
She nodded back slightly worried, but ran to her school. Yue, my master, what should I do? I looked up, and gasped in tears as I saw a green meadow, and Yue, smiling at me like before.
Youll be okay, just rest& Ill teach you more tomorrow.
When I blinked the tears out of her eyes nobody was there, and I was in the cold health room. I ended up crying myself to sleep&

END CHAPTER 4
gR:&

Nana-chan (Nanako, or N-chan): Wow& I have a scary past dont I& What happens to me? I have to know!

gR: Geeze calm down!! I will start writing soon enough!

Chapter 5: The Journey to be Traveled



The teachers made me leave school early. I was miserable. I ran in the house, shaking, gasping for air. I closed the door, and transformed. Much to my dismay, tears began to flow uncontrollably. I jumped when I felt a hand, swirling around, in the stance, which Master Yue had taught me. It was Yue. He attacked me, but I blocked it. I foresaw all of his moves. High kick, then magic blast. I ducked, and created a shield. This went on for a few minutes until he began to tire and I began my assault.
I used a combination of attacks, from all of my experiences, including street fighting, martial arts and ninjitsu, all learned from my teacher at the school that I used to go to. It seemed to have caught him by surprise. After a while, he fell over, and I began laughing.
My prentice as I assume you were; you have grown considerably& I hope. He said as he stood up.
I knelt as he had taught me to, Master. I have to move. My temporary form is holding me back& I have to go somewhere that I can use it as little as possible. I formally apologize as to being so weak. I suppose that I have grown less than you believed. I said this, fighting back tears, not looking up, trying to avoid his disappointed gaze. I heard a sigh, and I felt him sit down next to me. He tried to look at my face, but my hair covered it like a blanket. Goodbye master. I said quietly as I poofed my stuff to me (I dont remember how I did that! Aw, man!). I began to walk away, slowly almost like it was a walk of shame.

END CHAPTER 5

gR: If you are wondering, Nanakos garments and eyes are different colors from what Yue and Touya sees because they change according to whose looking at it. Although this is true, there are only five ways to see her. These are the five, and it is because being Clows most recent (Not counting Eriols guardians [REFER TO CARDCAPTOR SAKURA SERIES 2]) creation, she ended up being his most powerful. She has six powers, and she does not know about five of them.
Yue said that he saw, gold and silver eyes& She was wearing long robes like his, only hers were different colors. Hers were the color of her eyes, with patterns of golden suns and silver moons, with a contrasting black background. Her long hair was an elegant white and shimmered in the sunlight coming in from the doorway, and her skin, pale, much like his. He thought she was beautiful.
Nanako saw her self as, tall as Yue, with long robes of Indigo and cerulean linings with patterns, much like the rising and falling tides of the ocean. My eyes were a shiny iridescent scarlet color. I had knee length Silver hair tied up in a ponytail, with two loose braids, falling down to my ankles. My bangs were always in my face, and I had pale colored skin.
Even though I did not put it in the story, I will describe what Touya saw. He saw a girl MUCH taller than him, with blazing citron eyes and long hair that was a pewter color. He saw her robes as having a crimson lining and a silver background with scarlet patterns like fire. She was pale (which is the only thing they all seem to agree upon).
Sakura saw a girl with long ebony hair and robes of white and patterns of pearly colored clouds. She was very pale, and her eyes were a dull and cool pewter color.
Cerberus saw her with sepia hair that just barely reached her thighs, her eyes a soothing chartreuse color. Her robes were lined in a dark emerald, contrasted with a lighter version of the color, making patterns of leaves, with occasional Mahogany as well, making trees.
The fifth version is so scary that if you ever see her like that, RUN! She has mixed eyes, gold, silver, scarlet, citron, pewter, and chartreuse. Her robes had a white background, contrasting with Suns and Moons, hovering high above the ocean tides. There were also vines and fire, side by side. In this form, she has Pearly white hair that only goes to her shoulders, curving in slightly at the ends. In a way, it is like she is all of her forms combined. Only Eriol and Sakura can control her in this form.
I will draw these and try to take a good picture of them or something to get it on the site to show you (or something anyway). Enjoy the next chapter, and I hope that clears this up. (If it was a problem at all.)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GeeksRULE on December 23, 2006, 6:21:35 PM

GeeksRULE on
GeeksRULEOops! I can't count! it's 6, not 5 forms!