Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Mirror incident...

"Would you like me to tell you about the mirror incident?" asked Lai. "Please" said Ciber. "There was a new student and on his examination day..."

Chapter 1 - Mirror incident...

Chapter 1 - Mirror incident...
Sorcerer Stabber Orphen:Lai and old friends… O.o;;
 
 
Lai was striding throughthe Tower of Fang, unsuspecting of thespeeding sorceress behind him. CRASH!!! The sorceress leapt onto Lai’s back andsucceeded in knocking him over. “Who knocked me over” groaned Lai. “Lai! Don’t you remember me?? I know! Who am I?” asked thesorceress. “You’re an extremely hyper student who happens to have been in oneof my classes today?” answered Lai. “Nope, think powerful intelligent yet hyperold friend slash not-completely-human” said the hyper-active sorceress climbingoff Lai. “Ciber, that you?” asked Lai getting up and turning around “Yup, that’sme alright” said Ciber. “I think while you were dealing with that other magicschool you turned more insane than you were when you left. And before I forget,are you staying here permanently?” asked Lai hugging Ciber who blushed slightly.“Sure am, anything interesting happen when I was gone? Anything I’m going towant to hear” asked Ciber, now walking with Lai down the hall to her old room. “Nottoo sure, maybe you’d like to hear about the *mirror incident*” said Lai. “PleaseLai” said Ciber glancing at Lai and finding that he was glancing at her too. “Oneday about a month ago, we had a new student come in. They were so excited andstuff about being able to learn magic and sorcery, on his examination day. He accidentallyhit one of the enchanted mirrors, the spell bounced off the mirror and burned abit of Hartia’s hair off” said Lai smiling, remembering that day. “Nice, Ithink I might blackmail a certain somebody one day, or I could simply watch yourun in circles away from Hartia. You know, I never thought you were tooathletic Lai” teased Ciber, smirking at Lai’s look of horror. “You wouldn’t”said Lai, leaning his head pleadingly on Ciber’s shoulder. (I know this doesn’tquite make sense but just think, Lai with his head on Ciber’s shoulder saying ‘youwouldn’t’. But Lai’s voice muffled). “I see the duo from the dark corner isback to normal” said Hartia smiling at Lai’s horrified look. “Would you callback to normal torture as soon as you arrive?” asked Lai noticing Ciber leaningback on him with a grin plastered on her face. “In Ciber’s case perhaps” saidHartia. Both Lai and Hartia stared, both amused at Ciber’s pathetic attempts toescape from Lai’s grip. (How rude of me, I should have added that Lai wrappedhis arms tightly around Ciber’s stomach. Oh well, It didn’t seem the right timeto. Sorry for the interruptions, I just need to fill you in on some stuff). “Lai,let go of me. Hartia! Help me” said Ciber, squirming furiously in Lai’s grip. “Hmmm, No. Besides, I’ve got some things to attend to andLai, after this I think it would be best to leave Ciber to rest. You may thinkotherwise but trust me, I can see it in your eyes Ciber” said Hartia leavingthe room. After Hartia had left the room Lai lowered his head and kissed Cibersoftly on the cheek. “I’ll leave you alone if you give me a kiss” murmured Lai,letting go of Ciber. “Alright then, we’re bound to find each other again later”said Ciber, turning around and kissing Lai softly on the cheek.(It’s Late morning and before Ciber left the Tower Lai andher had the start of a relationship *love not friend*). Shortly after Ciberfelt Lai let go of her and leave the room, once he was gone Ciber unpacked thefew things she had and took a nap on her bed.
 
First Chapter Done. P.S. I DON’T ownSorcerer Stabber orphen in any way at all. This is a story for entertainmentpurposes and I don’t make any money out of this at all. P.P.S.I do own Ciber, and the plot of the story but not Lai, Hartia the tower of fangor anything else.
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment