Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Of birthday presents

About the rather ordinary working days of Section 9. Chapter one: If anyone ever found out about this, Batou wouldn’t live to see the end of it.

Chapter 1 - Of birthday presents

Chapter 1 - Of birthday presents
Title: Interactions
Fandom: Ghost in the Shell
Rating: PG&I think ^^
Summary: If anyone ever found out about this, he wouldnt live to see the end of it.
Disclaimer: Not mine T-T
A/N: Still from Germany&still using bad English. And still no beta-reader&And its so short again, but please bear with me.


Interactions

Chapter One


Of birthday presents




What the hell is this?!


Batou was finding himself face to face with a big, plushy teddy bear.
It had a pale blue fur, a red ribbon around its neck and two puppy-dog eyes seemed to stare right back at him.

Well, it looks like a bear to me Togusa snorted while holding the thing in Batous general direction.

I know that! I mean what are you doing with it, is it for your children or something?! Batou asked  because really the image of a grown man running around with a plush teddy was just too ridiculous, even if said person was Togusa  before he poked a finger at the animals soft belly.
Togusa gave one of his sweet smiles. Its for you! My daughter thought it a good idea to buy it for you, because she said you always looked so lonely. And since you really are a big softy at heart I got it for you. Its a present

Batou looked incredibly dumb at this comment, or at least that was what he guessed he must look like, because his human partner  who could be an @$$ really, and had decided to be just that  was laughing to himself and had, in a moment Batous mind had accidentally drifted of to la-la-land, handed him the stupid bear.

I never told anyone& Batou mused aloud.
Never told anyone about what? The smaller man inquired.
I clearly remember never telling anyone that today is my birthday, especially not you. So how come you know about it?! the cyborg asked suspiciously.

I didnt, was the only answer Togusa threw at him over his shoulder before rounding the corner, a smile on his lips and in a much too good mood  at least in the taller mans opinion.
Leaving him alone with an incredulously stupid big, fluffy teddy bear.

And really, if anyone ever found out about this, Batou wouldnt live to see the end of it. If he didnt drop dead of embarrassment first  but he would at least make sure that he got the human first.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment