Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Of things considered normal

About the rather ordinary working days of Section 9. Chapter one: If anyone ever found out about this, Batou wouldn’t live to see the end of it.

Chapter 3 - Of things considered normal

Chapter 3 - Of things considered normal
Sorry…this one really is short.
But since it is a drabble…well… ^^ Hope you like it anyway!

_______



Chapter three

Of things considered normal



Batou is a cyborg almost 100% machine, so it ought to be okay.

And for Batou it is. It’s not only okay, but even completely normal to get new cyber-prosthetics. Like when his leg is broken during his fight with Kuze.

But for Togusa it isn’t. He doesn’t know if it’s just his mind that is either seriously outdated or still thinks too 'human' to accept that, yes, you can simply switch parts of your body…or the complete body if required.

Or maybe there is another reason; maybe it's just the after effect of the worry and uncertainty he felt when Batou actually did get hurt.

It is just a uneasy feeling that creeps up every time something like this happens. But if he said that out loud, the others would probably laugh at him. So he doesn't. He just keeps quiet, while observing Batou flexing his new limbs in test.

And he can't help but feel a shudder running down his spine. A bad feeling indeed.

_____



As you might have guessed this takes place sometime after Batou's fight with Kuze in episode 21 “Embarrassment”. And then the conversation between Batou and Togusa about the new body parts. I just love that scene.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment