Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Family; part 1

just a story.
crossover danny phantom/dragons

Chapter 1 - Family; part 1

Chapter 1 - Family; part 1


Disclaimer: I do not own Danny Phantom. I repeat, I do not own Danny Phantom.

I, however, do own Eathru, Feri, Candra, and Hethro.



The Dragon Avatar

By: Phantomdragon333



Prologue



It is said that the ancient dragons of fire, ice, earth and wind used their powers to stop the great human dragon war by creating a dragon warrior spirit to find a young human and make sure that no dragon human war starts again. Now the dragons want control over both worlds and it is time the great warrior spirit of old looks for the chosen one. The chosen one will first meet the very special, young dragon....



A young man of 25, named Daniel Fenton, wakes in his sleep from a weird dream involving him, a staff, and a young dragon.



Chapter 1: Family; Part 1



Two dragons float 10 feet apart from each other. Both had cuts, scratches, burns, and smears of blood and sweat on them. One was a young firey dragon named Eathru. Eathru was a reddish-orange with large, yellow and black, feathery wings. His body was smooth and stream lined but muscular, like he exercised regularly. He had a very distinct ivory colored marking under he's left eye in the shape of a slashing claw. The other dragon was of the same color and body shape but less muscular and smaller. Her name was Feri. She was only 2 years older than her brother and his trainer for she was a master at ice and wind. The marking under her right eye was the same color as Eathru`s, but in the shape of a small upside-down swirl.

Feri took a deep breath and blew an icy cold shoot at Eathru. He dodged the attack quickly and jump at Feri, who, in turn, dodged him and wiped him with her tail before pouncing on him. “You have learned well, brother. But if you want to be chosen as the prophecy's hero dragon, you have to train harder and not give away anything with your body language.” said Feri in a soft but deep voice.

“I'm trying as hard as I can, and was already trying very hard!!!!” Eathru gasped, for the pressure of his sister's paws was taking his breath away. “Get off me!” he growled. “Sorry. Why don't we get some lunch then go for a fly?” “Sounds good.”

They took off and headed for home. When they got home, they met Candra, their mother, and Hethro, their father, and a fresh, hot beef and pork stew.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment