Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Origins

This is a Somewhat Short Story that i had written back last year (2019) as one of my early Alien-Themed Fanfiction Pieces.

In This Story, We will follow my Xenomorph OC, Ghost, a Rare King Xenomorph in my Personal Alien/AVP Fanfictional Universe.

As he copes with being in Weyland-Yutani Captivity.

Chapter 1 - Origins

Chapter 1 - Origins
How could this happen to me?

Why did it happen?

To Start, i will tell you what i know, and maybe it will set the scene for the situation i am in today, and maybe get an understanding of things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Ghost.
I am a Xenomorph King, and i was born on September 2nd, 1994, in an area of North America on Planet Earth.

I am not sure how i even ended up on Planet Earth to begin with, however i seem to recall being an Egg in the Possession of a Drunken Man driving an 18 Wheeler Truck.

This man crashed, thanks to being under the influence of Alcohol.
But he survived.
Not, however, after his truck trailer door would be blown open upon impact, and my egg rolled out.
I was able to emerge from my Egg, unscathed, as a Royal Facehugger.

He opened his door, and i quickly caught him.

The Man would later be found dead with a hole in his chest.
This would be my calling card, letting you know i was born and was on the loose.

My calling card was discovered by First Responders, and later the Government.

--

Years go on, and i would grow to full size.

As a Royal Xenomorph, i did have a second smaller set of arms like a Queen, but my Crest was different.
There were Four horns on my crest, two on each side.
Two smaller ones that curved back somewhat, before, as you go toward the back, seeing two longer horns stand out more significantly and curve around and then back inwards.
I also had a dark blue marking on my forehead area.
As for my Height? I managed to obtain a height of Nineteen Feet, which made me a very large creature.


I would, one day, hear that Aliens were feared, and the human Government are always on the look out for creatures like myself.
However, even with this in mind, i had the occasional confidence to come out of my hiding places.
I didn't care about what may happen to me, I was Big, I was likely really strong, and i had a fairly quick ground speed, despite my size and weight.
I could certainly defend myself if need be.


I had been hiding in the Cellar of an Abandoned house.
It was a tight squeeze for me to come in and out of the stair space that lead into the area, but it gave me safety.
And i would crawl out every so often to find something to eat.


--

So, you got this section of my origins, where do we go from here?

There came a time when the Humans became particularly Space Fairing.
I recall hearing about missions to planets outside Earth.

I was interested in seeing what was up.
However, as a Very large Alien Creature, i had to be Cautious when exploring and expressing my Curiosity.

I was feeling particularly Bold, and hid myself in an area outside an Aeronautics Base, where they would be launching people into Space.

The Humans had Rockets equipped with Cryogenic Pods that, according to them, would disengage when they reach a certain destination.

--

So then comes the day would i would leave earth.

I would stand by and watch Humans board a Rocket.
Today was the Day i make myself known.
The Rocket was loaded with the People, Equipment and anything needed for the Journey.

There was a few minutes where the rocket was left unattended with the door open Pre-Launch.
I crept over to the rocket, and climbed on board.
Luckily, it had enough room inside to allow me a hiding place.

Later, the Rocket would be sealed off prior to launch.
And soon, liftoff commenced, and we would be on our way to an unknown planet.

None of these people had any idea that a Very large Alien Creature had climbed aboard the Rocket Ship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you've had my Earthly Origins.
Where do we go from here?

Well, It turns out, I would spend Decades upon Decades on the Rocket Ship as it made its way to.. wherever it was going.

I would Experience the 22nd Century as a Whole, and would soon see the 23rd Century.

During this Century is when the Spotlight for my story comes into play.

I remember feeling particularly hungry one day, and i came out of my hiding place, and did something i probably should not have.
I deactivated the Cryogenic Pods on the Ship, and proceeded to Eat the People inside them.

Of course, it was after this that i realized nobody was Piloting the ship.
Thankfully i could fit inside the Bridge, and find out where we were going.

It had no clear name, other than the Designation: LV-261.

I had some fairly remarkable intelligence, largely thanks to all the times i would listen in on the human conversations and sometimes saw what they do.

I managed to deactivate the Autopilot, and take the helm, though i was a bit squeezed into the section, thanks to my size.

I successfully pilot the Vessel for a Few Minutes, before the Ship's Power failed.
I freaked out, running right back into where my hiding space was.

--

Later, the Ship would crash into the surface of LV-261.

And that's where my story really begins.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment