Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
A Short, Abandoned Story that i had written back in 2015 for 'Back to the Future Day', Which took place on October 21st, 2015.

--

November has Arrived, and with it, certain Anniversaries are Celebrated.
How do Doc and Marty Celebrate such an Anniversary?

Time Travel.
Written back in December 2017 for Christmas, while i was still in a 'Legend of Spyro' Phase.

This would be Post-Dawn of the Dragon, at least 15 Years Later.

--

It is Christmas in Avalar, and we see gifts exchanged between Family and Friends.

Featuring some of my Spyro OCs. :)
A Short Fanfiction Written back in 2019 as a sort of Experiment.

--

Life sees its fair share of Unique Creatures.
So what happens when im thrown into a New and Interesting Life with Equally Unique Creatures?
A Short Fanfiction i wrote back in 2016 when i was in a 'Legend Of Spyro' Phase.

--

Set Ten Years after the Events of 'Legend Of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon': Spyro and Cynder had since come to know a Wonderful Dragoness.

But what happens one night when things go wrong?
A Short Story Written back in 2018 as one of my very first Alien Fanfictions.
What would have happened if i had set myself in the world of the Xenomorphs?

Perhaps Something along the lines of this?
A Fanfiction i wrote back in 2016 when i was in a "My Little Pony" Phase.

When other methods fail, what will our Villains do to obtain the World Domination they Crave?

--

Featuring a Fan Artifact i created Called: The Stone of Talos.
In my Fanfictional Universe(s), it is a Multipurpose Stone, but its biggest potential purpose may be, if the right things are done, to grant somebody great power.
Written back in 2016, when i was in a "My Little Pony" Phase.

What happens when a Mysterious Changeling suddenly shows up?
Things certainly get a bit confusing.
Set in my Alien Fanfictional Universe: When a Rare King doesn't seem to be enough, another Rare form of Royalty appears.
Set in my AVP Universe: A King's Mission Against the Predators yields a great Result.
Originally Written Earlier This Year.
This Somewhat Short Story Follows the events leading up to the Birth of Solara the Xenomorph Queen.

Solara, my OC, is also the Mother of my Other OC, Ghost the Xenomorph King.
A Somewhat Short Story, Originally Written back in June 2019 as one of my Earlier Alien-Type Works.

'Aliens: Revenge' takes place Three and a Half Years after the Supposed Demise of a Rare King Xenomorph.

The Story Primarily sees things from the Weyland-Yutani perspective, as they set out to see what may have become of their old Adversary.

And most importantly, to find out if he is Truly gone.
This is a Somewhat Short Story that i had written back last year (2019) as one of my early Alien-Themed Fanfiction Pieces.

In This Story, We will follow my Xenomorph OC, Ghost, a Rare King Xenomorph in my Personal Alien/AVP Fanfictional Universe.

As he copes with being in Weyland-Yutani Captivity.