Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Captivity

This is a Somewhat Short Story that i had written back last year (2019) as one of my early Alien-Themed Fanfiction Pieces.

In This Story, We will follow my Xenomorph OC, Ghost, a Rare King Xenomorph in my Personal Alien/AVP Fanfictional Universe.

As he copes with being in Weyland-Yutani Captivity.

Chapter 2 - Captivity

Chapter 2 - Captivity
Today, it is now September 2nd, 2294, my Birthday.

I was now 300 years old.

But what has transpired since i had crash landed on LV-261?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Human Organization known as 'Weyland-Yutani' had inhabited the Planet.
And i was Apprehended by the staff members of the Organization, and brought into Captivity.

Those events happened in the year 2285, so it has already been Nine Years.

--

I was being held Captive within the Human compound, and supervised under the direction of CEOs Jim Weyland and Mark Yutani.

I was personally dubbed by Weyland-Yutani as 'Specimen Ninety-Four'.
And Over the course of these Nine Years, I had been subjected to fairly extensive Testing and Experimentation.

These have since left me very Weak, my body ached so bad.
I had almost no energy anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ninety-Four? I need you to stay awake." Weyland pats the side of my head fairly hard, trying to keep me from Passing out.
"We need to conduct a new Series of tests on you." He tells me.
'You are killing me, Weyland, i cant keep taking this.' I tell him.
However, i wasnt sure if my Mental Communications were getting through.

"I dont know, Sir, You should give him a break, He isnt looking too good." One of Weyland's Staff Members told him.
"Maxine, research is the key to progress, without Research, how do we progress in life?" Weyland asks her.
"E-Even So, Sir, this is the life of an Alien Creature that we are dealing with, it would be a tremendous blow if we keep going and kill him in the process." Maxine tells him.
"Life is about taking, Risks, Maxine.. and i am not about to give up because of some concern."

--

As i lie in a Suspended Position several feet off the ground, i've had to bring different thoughts to mind.

What if i couldnt escape?
What if i was the only Xenomorph in Existence and did not currently know it?
Is Weyland really crazy enough to keep testing me and experiment on me until it Kills Me?

I am so weak right now that i cannot even keep my thoughts straight.

'P-Please. Weyland, no more.. Please?'
I pleaded to the man, Mentally, hoping he would at least let me relax and recover, since all he did was experiment on me almost constantly.


For those they may see this and see me in this position, i ask you.
What would you do if you saw a King Xenomorph like myself being held Captive by Weyland-Yutani with his life in danger?
Would you break me out of captive hands and set me free?
Would you reason with the powers of Weyland-Yutani to simply treat me better?
Or would you rather just Kill me right where i lie?

Whatever you answer, i just hope you are more merciful than Weyland has been with me thus far, and i graciously accept whatever you wish to do with me, instead of having to accept more of what Weyland wishes to do.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment