Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Experimentation

This is a Somewhat Short Story that i had written back last year (2019) as one of my early Alien-Themed Fanfiction Pieces.

In This Story, We will follow my Xenomorph OC, Ghost, a Rare King Xenomorph in my Personal Alien/AVP Fanfictional Universe.

As he copes with being in Weyland-Yutani Captivity.

Chapter 3 - Experimentation

Chapter 3 - Experimentation
So, against my Wishes, Weyland takes me in for testing anyway.

He had his men unlock my restraints and get me down from my suspended position.
But when i hit the ground.. I just hit the ground.
I couldnt even move, i was so out of it.

"Sir, p-please, im telling you, Specimen Ninety-Four must be really Weak right now, We Can't keep doing this stuff to him." Maxine told Weyland as his Men dragged me away.
"Maxine, when you get to be my age and you take it upon yourself to lead people into the future, you'd do whatever it takes to ensure progress."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had me positioned inside a Room, strapped to a flatbed.
And i dreaded whatever they had in mind.

"Have no fear, Ninety-Four, this experiment will be one of the easier ones." Weyland tells me as his Scientists prep different tools.
'Ugh, if i had a facehugger for everytime you said that to me, i'd probably have a whole army of them by now.' I said mentally.

"What is the plan, Sir?" One of his Scientists asked.
"We are going to use his DNA to create a new Hybrid." Weyland tells them.
"Wait.. you mean we're going to.. basically BREED him?" Weyland nods.

'Wait, you want to use me for.. Breeding? That.. is a first.'
I had been used for Weyland's experimentations for Nine Years now, this is the first time he has done this.

"I want to see what this thing can create if we mix his DNA with other Creatures." Weyland tells them.


Weyland's Staff looked at me, fearfully, just as i looked to them with uncertainty.

"Sir? Can i have a minute with him, Please?" One of Weyland's Female Scientists asked him.
"Hmm, strange request, but i will allow it."

-

The Strange lady gently strokes my head, which was actually really comforting.
"Dont worry, Ninety-Four, i know you've been through a lot, we will go easy on you during this experiment, I Promise." She tells me.
'Yeah, well, with luck, if Weyland gets his way.. this could be the experiment that Kills me and neither of us know it yet.' I say to her, Mentally.
"Just keep hanging in there, Baby." She kisses me on the Forehead before backing away.

It was Strange, i do not normally get these Humans treating me with sympathy.
Although i question how genuine it is, considering what i have had to endure up to now.

-

Soon, they got underway.

One scientist took a Needle with Syringe and stuck into the tough hide of the Xeno.
The Vial was made so the Xeno's Acidic Blood didnt eat through it.
While another took swabs of different body parts to get Viable tissue samples.

It wouldnt be long until they noticed Specimen Ninety-Four's breathing became a bit ragged.
Weyland made sure the Female Scientist from before stood by him and comforted him, to help control his breathing.

"Easy there, Big Guy, Easy.." She cooed to the Xeno, Gently, stroking his head.
This, while another scientist chipped off a piece of dead skin, and took it to be added to the DNA Collection.

-

"I will not let them harm you so easily, if i fail to meet that promise.. my life is yours for the taking." The Scientist tells me.
'You may want to be careful with the promises you make, Sweetheart, they are only good if the conditions line up accordingly.' I tell her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, the Scientists had gotten what was needed.


"Alright, bring him back to holding, we've done all that we need to for now." Weyland told his staff.
And with this, a large team began to escort the massive Xeno back to his holding facility.

--

So now, i was locked up.
Sure, i could have made some escape attempt during the transfer, but i was still so weak.
Not to mention, especially after being locked back up, Weyland had at least a Dozen Combat synthetics on standby, with guns at the ready if i tried to escape.

Well, at least that was the last Experiment for the time being.
But i certainly couldnt consider it to be the Last, knowing Weyland.


Soon, i see the scientist from before walk into my holding Chamber.


"Was the Experience a better one thus far?" She asked me.
'It depends on how you look at it.' I tell her.
"Not as painful?" She asks me.
'Well, it was certainly not as bad as what i have had to deal with already.' I said.
"Just keep holding on, Ninety-Four, and just know: you have somebody in life that cares about you." She tells me.
'Well, i suppose i should thank you for keeping me as calm as you did.'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment