Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - An Unexpected Rescue

This is a Somewhat Short Story that i had written back last year (2019) as one of my early Alien-Themed Fanfiction Pieces.

In This Story, We will follow my Xenomorph OC, Ghost, a Rare King Xenomorph in my Personal Alien/AVP Fanfictional Universe.

As he copes with being in Weyland-Yutani Captivity.

Chapter 4 - An Unexpected Rescue

Chapter 4 - An Unexpected Rescue
It was about 7:00 PM the next day.

Weyland had, a few hours earlier, come to me and said that i was due for another Test of a sort.
And supposedly, this exact time is when he and his Scientists were supposed to be back to retrieve me from my holding bay, and escort me to my next testing.

But, I would wait and wait.. and yet, this didn't seem to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Hmm, now this is a little strange, why have they not come back?' I wondered.
'I think i know Weyland enough to believe he would be true to his words.. why change now?' His prolonged absence was weird in my mind.

Thankfully, the lower amount of experimentation and amount of time to relax for today has left me feeling a little stronger as of now.
However, I'm not sure i was strong enough to attempt a break out from my restraints.

If Weyland's absence was not already strange enough, it became particularly inexplicable when i started hearing a banging and crashing in the distance.

'Huh, now that's a new one on me.' I said, listening closely.

Whatever the noises were, did not register to me as something Weyland and Guys would do behind the scenes.
Although i did bear witness to some construction projects they've done.. but this sounded nothing like that.

Just then, i noticed the power flicker, but not fail completely as a rumbling was heard and felt.

'Whoa, what is going on out there?' I wondered.

--

Time went on, and i kept listening to the strange things happening outside my Holding Bay.

And then, a great surprise came.

I see Weyland come running into my Holding Bay, strangely battered.
He looks panicked, he looks to me for a minute, before looking around at everything else around him.

'Whoa, what the heck happened to you?' I wondered, seeing his strange state.

"This cant be happening.." He said, as he raced over to me, defending me.

And I didn't know it Yet, but It Seems Weyland's appearance was only part of a greater surprise.

"They must have heard the call of their King." I hear Weyland say.
Which Confused me, as i was a King Xenomorph, but i had never sent out a Distress call or anything, largely because i assumed i was alone as a Xeno.
So who, or what, could Weyland be talking about?

The biggest part was what came next.

In through the door, came a large group of Xenomorphs, all of them Lessers.
I could make out Praetorians, Warriors, Drones, Spitters and a couple Facehuggers.

'Whoa, what in the world?' I was surprised by the sudden appearance of these Xenos.
And it confirmed that i was not alone as a Xenomorph after all.

I see the Xenos corner Weyland, looking particularly ticked off.
While the Spitters of the group climbed the walls and up to the ceiling.

I managed to catch one of the Facehuggers jumping and attach itself to Weyland's Face, as some more of the Xenos in the group had been diverted over to me.

The Spitters that crawled against the Ceiling soon dropped down to where i was being Held, and made their way to each of my Restraints.
They began spitting acid onto the metallic restraints that held me.
While the Xenos on the ground made sure Weyland was Secured, especially as the Facehugger that caught him did its work.

Slowly, the Xenomorph Acid ate through the metal on my Restraints.
And soon enough, they had corroded enough that i could just move my arms and legs, allowing them to shatter.
Next thing you know, I'm dropping to the ground with a resonating Boom.

Some of the smaller Xenos that were on the ground, as well as the Spitters that had just come down from saving me, climbed onto me protectively, while the larger Praetorians crawled up next to me and stood beside me.
All while One of the Praetorians and some of the Drones made sure they Apprehended Weyland, and were now clearly awaiting their next orders.. my orders.

How this whole thing came to be was hard for me to comprehend, all this time i thought i was alone as a Xeno.
Yet it seems, by sheer as all heck luck, a group of them had likely caught my Royal Scent and, perhaps by instinct, knew to come here and rescue me.

-

'Hand him over to me.' I tell the Xenos that were holding Weyland Captive.
They did as told and brought him to me.
I picked him up with one of my larger Arms, and held him up.
He was Incapacitated from the Facehugger that caught him.
'Now, how is this for Revenge, Weyland? I've always told you that your luck would one day run out.. but you never believed me, did you?' I asked him.
'You cannot possibly imagine all the pain you have caused me, how weak you made me, the almost endless experiments and testing.. I ought to tear you apart STRIP BY STRIP!' I roared in his face.
'But i wont do that, instead.. i have other ideas for you.' I tell him.
'Subjects, stay close to me, we're breaking out of here, and if anyone tries to subdue me again.. eradicate them.' I tell my new Xenomorph Subjects, who all hissed upon receiving my order.

With this, i turn to where the door into the Holding Bay rested, and began storming right toward the area.
My great speed impacted the wall, and destroyed it.
And soon, i was out, with my new Xenomorph Companions in tow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment