Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Alien VS Yutani

This is a Somewhat Short Story that i had written back last year (2019) as one of my early Alien-Themed Fanfiction Pieces.

In This Story, We will follow my Xenomorph OC, Ghost, a Rare King Xenomorph in my Personal Alien/AVP Fanfictional Universe.

As he copes with being in Weyland-Yutani Captivity.

Chapter 5 - Alien VS Yutani

Chapter 5 - Alien VS Yutani
We came storming down the Halls of Weyland's Base, and i discovered the path of Destruction they left in their little rescue mission.

And i must say, i was impressed, if a bit surprised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were some combat synthetics left over, along with some remaining Humans that did stand in our way.
But they were quickly taken care of by my new Xenomorph Subjects.

We ran, destroying things in our path, before we collided with the doors that lead to our freedom.

--

Upon exiting the Facility, however, came perhaps the biggest bugger yet.

'Ohh, You..' I growled.
We came face to face with Weyland's Partner, Mark Yutani, who was aiming an Energy Gun at my head.
Mark was not there as often as Jim Weyland was, but i still remember a Face.
"Let him go, Ninety-Four!" He shouted to me.
'Or what? I dont need to remind you, Mark, that i am much stronger than you, you are way outnumbered and overpowered, what hope could you have in stopping me?' I ask him with a growl.
"I am not letting you take my friend with you!" He shouts to me.
My Xenomorph Subjects really began to hiss and growl at him Angrily, starting to get more defensive.

But it was at this point that i had it with Mark.
Sure, I could have let it drag on a little longer to see if he changes his mind, However, I'm not sure it will be that easy.

'Subjects, take Weyland, i am dealing with this personally.' I handed Weyland to them, as i began my slow approach toward Mark Yutani.
They surrounded Weyland as i did so.

-

I make my steps toward him, with a threatening appearance.
All while he aimed his gun at me, turning the knob on his weapon from 65% to 95%.

"I Mean it Ninety-Four, i will blow your brains out, you slimey (Blank)!" He threatened me.
'Now, Really Mark, is Threatening my life any way to get what you want?' I asked him, creeping closer as he backs up away from me.
'You should know better than to talk back to somebody that has Superiority over you.' This was a lesson that he could easily learn.. if he lives long enough to do so, that is.
'I am bigger than you Mark, i am Stronger, and i can be your worst nightmare.' I tell him.
"Stay back, you ugly (blank)!" He shouts to me.
This did it, and boy was i ticked?
'Alright, that's it!'
Before he could react, I ran up to him, grab at this gun and forcibly tear it out of his hands.
I throw his weapon far away, so i know he couldnt easily run and get it with me in front of him.

'Too Bad, Mark, and here i thought you could narrowly survive this ordeal, but im afraid i have other ideas for you.' I tell him, grabbing at him with my tail.
'No! Put me down!' He yells out.
'Oh, that'll happen, just not in the way you think.' I tell him, raising him up into the air.. and opened my Maw.
'You wouldnt! Let me go! Let me go!' He struggled against my hold.
'So long, Mark.' I bring him to my mouth, and drop him right into it.
I hear him struggling to escape me, but i bit down on him once, silencing him.
I threw my head back, and he slid down.
And the next thing you know, i had Swallowed him whole.

'Ahh, not the most conventional form of Revenge, but it works.' It was gratifying to feel my victim go down my throat, but more so when i realized, i had successfully taken care of BOTH Weyland And Yutani.
Hopefully getting rid of these pests once and for all.

-

I turned to my Xenomorph Subjects.
'I believe i will be taking him back.' I said, taking Weyland as his facehugger fell off, having completed its task.
'Now, let us get a move on, i look forward to making this guy a personal Decoration.'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment