Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Uncertainty

A Somewhat Short Story, Originally Written back in June 2019 as one of my Earlier Alien-Type Works.

'Aliens: Revenge' takes place Three and a Half Years after the Supposed Demise of a Rare King Xenomorph.

The Story Primarily sees things from the Weyland-Yutani perspective, as they set out to see what may have become of their old Adversary.

And most importantly, to find out if he is Truly gone.

Chapter 1 - Uncertainty

Chapter 1 - Uncertainty
‘If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?’. - William Shakespeare

—————————————————————————

15th of May, 2149 - 0830 Hours/08:30 AM

Unnamed Planet... ( Nickname: LV-363 )
Light years from earth..

-

“For Three Years, This area of space had been untouched by humans.

The Last Man to be seen in this area of space was Weyland-Yutani CEO Frederic Weyland.

It is documented that on December 6th, 2145, Weyland had been engaged by a Large and Fearsome Alien Organism, dubbed: Specimen Ninety-Four.

Specimen Ninety-Four was believed to be a rare King Xenomorph, the same creature singlehandedly responsible for Various Recorded Incidents, including Destructive and Deadly Attacks.

During the December 6th engagement between Weyland and Specimen Ninety-Four aboard the FTL Ship: Zenith, A self destruct sequence had been initiated.

The resulting detonation released a shockwave that disabled the Dropship that it had been equipped with, ending in the ship crash landing on a local moon.

The Fate of the ‘Zenith’ is documented to have crashed upon the surface of planet LV-363.

As for Specimen Ninety-Four: his fate is Unknown, however, it is believed that he was killed during the Zenith’s self destruct process, or perhaps during the crash landing on LV-363.

Starting today: Teams of Scientists will be sent to LV-363 to Survey the wreckage and the surrounding environment.

It is possible we may discover the true fate of Specimen Ninety-Four.


Until then, this is Weyland-Yutani CEO: Franklin Yutani..
Signing Off..”

——

The roar of ship engines could be heard as a Faster-Than-Light ship entered the Vicinity of the planet.


“Are you sure about this Survey mission, Sir?” One of the science staff on the bridge asked WY CEO: Frederic Weyland.
“I am, finding ship wreckage is one thing, but I wanna know what happened to that wretched creature.”


Following the Dropship crash on the Planet’s moon, Weyland had been rescued days later, and had been back at WY Corp ever since.


“You don’t believe he’s gone, do you?” The same staff member, Doctor Theresa Remington, asked Weyland.
“I won’t be convinced until I see proof that he is dead.” Weyland told her.

Soon, the group had been joined by WY Co-CEO: Franklin Yutani.

“Fred?” Franklin Yutani greeted his partner in crime.
“Frankie?” Frederic Weyland returned the greeting.
“You seem confident your old nemesis is still Alive and Kicking.” Franklin said to Frederic.
“After What Specimen Ninety-Four had become, After everything he’s done.. my heart is telling me something isn’t right..” Frederic told Franklin.

“Mister Weyland!” Another Scientist called to the CEO.
“Doctor?” Weyland asked the Doctor.
“I am picking up a residual heat signature coming from the Northern Arctic.” The Scientist reported, displaying the strange signature on a monitor.
“Opinions, Doctor?” Weyland asked Doctor Wilkes.
“It could be the ‘Zenith’, Sir.” Doctor Wilkes told him.
“In that case, begin decent.”


The FTL began its decent into the planet’s upper atmosphere.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment