Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Awakening

A Somewhat Short Story, Originally Written back in June 2019 as one of my Earlier Alien-Type Works.

'Aliens: Revenge' takes place Three and a Half Years after the Supposed Demise of a Rare King Xenomorph.

The Story Primarily sees things from the Weyland-Yutani perspective, as they set out to see what may have become of their old Adversary.

And most importantly, to find out if he is Truly gone.

Chapter 7 - Awakening

Chapter 7 - Awakening
2330 Hours/11:30 PM, later that Night.

—————————————————————

Since the departure from LV-363 earlier, The talk on the FTL ship ‘Hortense’ was, to say the least, heightened.

The reappearance of Specimen Ninety-Four had people on board on edge.
It had been over Three Years since anyone had last encountered the Royal Xenomorph, so There was no way of knowing what could happen with him on board.


Since Frederic Weyland had returned with the block of ice that contained his Xenomorphic Nemesis, he’s had it in the ship’s Cargobay in a process of being thawed.

——

“Never thought I’d see you again.” Weyland said to his currently 65% thawed Nemesis.

His partner, Franklin Yutani, was previously unaware of Weyland’s encounters with the Xenomorph.
Now he would finally understand what his partner had dealt with before.

“So, This is the Specimen Ninety-Four That I’ve heard so much about?” Franklin Asked Frederic.
“It is, if I could tell you everything about my experiences with this creature, I would have to create a book on it.” Weyland told him.
Franklin Yutani just stared at the Terrifying Xenomorph.
“Ugly Thing, Aren’t you?” Franklin whispered thoughtfully.

The thawing process accelerated slightly, water dripped onto the floor, creating a mess.

“Are you sure thawing him out is a good idea?” Franklin Asked Frederic.
“Imagine this, Frank: Specimen Ninety-Four is a killing machine, we could harness his power and populate lifeless planets.” Weyland tells Franklin.
“And Enemies? Against Specimen Ninety-Four.. from what I’ve seen, what I’ve heard.. if undeterred, he could single handedly take down a small army, or stronger.” Weyland told him next.
“To harness the Power of this creature, where many others had failed? The possibilities are endless.” He finished.

..

As special heating equipment continued to thaw the once totally frozen creature out, a nightmarish situation began to arise..

The Xenomorph turned its head, catching people off guard.
“Crap!” People who were originally using handheld warmers to thaw the creature jumped back with surprise.
With a snarl, the Creature flexed it’s powerful body and broke the remaining ice.

“I don’t believe it..” Weyland whispered, while Yutani was slack jawed with surprise.

Without much reaction, The newly Awoken Xenomorph King had targeted Weyland from where he and Franklin Yutani stood, and moved in for an Attack.
Weyland quickly grabbed a flame thrower from a locker behind him.
“That’s right, it’s me, Specimen Ninety-Four, I know you recognize me..” Weyland whispered to his awoken and, undoubtedly, Mad Nemesis.
“Now why don’t you do me a favor and stay back?” Weyland blasted the Massive Creature with the Flame Thrower.
The Creature stumbled backwards, roaring with fury.
“I look forward to spending time with you, Ninety-Four, so why don’t yo-“ Again, without much reaction time, The Terrifyingly Large Xenomorph quickly charged right at them, but Weyland quickly blasted him again with the Flame Thrower.
Weyland could tell it was only making the Creature Mad.
“Why don’t you be a good boy and go back to sleep?” Quickly throwing on Gas Masks, Weyland had hit a button to Gas the Creature.

The whole Cargobay was filled with gas in a Minute.

Within a few minutes, the Cargobay was emptied of the Gas, revealing the now Knocked Out Creature.
“Good.. Now, Ready the restraints.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment