Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Point Of View

A Somewhat Short Story, Originally Written back in June 2019 as one of my Earlier Alien-Type Works.

'Aliens: Revenge' takes place Three and a Half Years after the Supposed Demise of a Rare King Xenomorph.

The Story Primarily sees things from the Weyland-Yutani perspective, as they set out to see what may have become of their old Adversary.

And most importantly, to find out if he is Truly gone.

Chapter 8 - Point Of View

Chapter 8 - Point Of View
‘Ugh.. my head..’

I had woken up with a bit of a headache.

At the same time, I noticed I was restrained.
Well, at least not as much as when I was growing up on a Space Station.
This time, I could actually move.

‘Oh, yeah, I forgot.. stupid Weyland.’ I grumbled with frustration in my head.
‘That was a trick shot they pulled on us, though..’ I also happened to remember I was all alone as a Xenomorph.
Because, unless I knew the exact fate of everyone I knew, I do not believe I could feel otherwise.

‘I wonder if this is approximately how mother felt when she had been restrained as a Royal Xenomorph.’ I thought.
‘Oh, Mother.. How I miss you, so.’ I thought in my head, thinking back to some memories I made with her.

-

In a memory, I could see myself tearing free from the Human that hosted me as a little Chestburster.
I could see the loving face of my wonderful mother Queen Solara as she Gently pulls me out of the chest cavity of the now dead human.

‘My Son.’ She whispered Lovingly, Looking really young in the Memory as her skin was smooth and radiant.
I could also tell I was on the spaceship in which I was born on.
‘Mama loves you.’ She gently kisses me on the forehead.


..


‘’No! No! Help Me, Mama!’ I remember the day the Ship, that I was born on, had been invaded by Weyland and his crew.
I had been Captured by two of his men, just after two of my older siblings had been taken.
‘Leave my babies alone!!’ I heard Mama Solara roar furiously as she attacked Weyland’s Crew.
She managed to kill two before she had been blasted with gas.


..


‘I am so happy you are safe.” I remember hearing as soon as I wake up on the first day of being in Weyland’s captive hands.
‘Why did this happen, Mama?’ I had asked Mama Solara.
‘I do not know, Son..’ She told me.


..

I remember the time when we were living on LV-318, I was in the process of Changing from a Warrior Xenomorph to a Praetorian.
It was in the middle of my transformation, my hide had just split down the middle to make way for my (Then) new Form.

‘Mama’s here for you, Son.. Mama’s got you.’ Mama Solara knew I had to be feeling Very Weak.
Matter of fact, you know her love must have been wonderful if: I felt as though she was using her mental capabilities to help keep me Stable.
‘It is going to be okay, Son.’


-


Now I would remember waking up in the middle of my Later Transformation into a King Xenomorph.
I was unsure how I appeared by this point, but I felt a bit slimy as my body was changing.

I could hear Mama Solara talking to my dear, sweet friend: Queen Azure.

‘I wouldn’t be able to thank him properly for what he’s done for my family and I.. You’ve really created a wonderful Son.’ I heard Azure say.
‘Thank you, Sweetheart.’ I heard Mama Solara reply.


Suddenly, I overheard an unexpected conversation between the two.


‘If I asked you a personal question about Ghost.. would you be comfortable with giving me an honest answer?’ I hear Solara ask her.
‘Sure.’ I hear Azure reply.
‘Do you love him?’ Mama Solara’s Question caught me off Guard.

And if that were not enough, what I would hear next gave me some unbelievable feelings.

‘I do.’

I had no idea she felt that way.

-

And the last time I had seen her was before i left following my transformation.
I had not seen her again since.
This, plus knowing she might be part of the unlucky Xenomorphs that have been killed during, if i remember correctly: A Surprise Colonial Marine Attack, made me a little sad.


A few minutes later, I was Visited by the person I remember seeing with Weyland.


“H-Hi, Specimen Ninety-Four.” Franklin Yutani said to me.
I could detect some fairly clear uneasiness on him.
It might be that he knows I could tear him apart if I wasn’t restrained.
“it might seem bad now, but.. I promise you have nothing to fear.” He told me, to which I give a slight groan of disbelief.
“I know you certainly wouldn’t trust my partner, but.. I’m hoping you might be able to trust me a little bit.” To this. I was not sure.
I watched him grab a seat.
“I can see why Weyland would be so interested in your Species, as Terrifying as you guys are.. you are also a truthfully wonderful race.” He tells me.

Unexpectedly, he decides to gently pet me on my forehead.
Well, I guess his gentleness comforts me enough to trust him a little.

“So.. you might be happy to know.. you will be taken to a new home.” I looked at him with a little surprise.
“It may surprise you to know, Ninety-Four, that.. he doesn’t want to keep you locked up forever.. he might be your adversary but, he.. he doesn’t hate you that much.. I’m not sure I agree with some things he’s done, either, but.. he’s not all bad.. you don’t have to believe me when I say that, however, at least there’s a bright side.. at least you won’t be locked up anymore, you will be given a chance at a new life.”
Well, at least there might be some sort of upside.
“Just hang in there, Friend.” He gently pets me again in a reassuring manner.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment