Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Revenge

A Somewhat Short Story, Originally Written back in June 2019 as one of my Earlier Alien-Type Works.

'Aliens: Revenge' takes place Three and a Half Years after the Supposed Demise of a Rare King Xenomorph.

The Story Primarily sees things from the Weyland-Yutani perspective, as they set out to see what may have become of their old Adversary.

And most importantly, to find out if he is Truly gone.

Chapter 9 - Revenge

Chapter 9 - Revenge
20th of May, 2149 - 18:30 Hours/06:30 PM.

—————————————————————

I’m not sure why, but it has been about a day since I had last seen someone.
For some strange reason, I had been left all alone in the holding facility.
Nobody had stopped by since last night.

‘Hmm, Strange.. Why have the Humans disappeared?’ I wondered.
‘That is.. rather unlike them..’ It certainly would be if you knew everything they’ve put my kind through.

My concern and curiosity was enough to see if I could possibly break out of my Restraints.

To my surprise, one of my Arm Restraints wasn’t even locked, it fell off if I shook my arm right.
‘Boy, these guys make themselves easy for me to get.’
I took my time and broke myself out.

‘Now, What is going on?’ I wondered.

——

Strangely, as I crept down the halls, I didn’t see anyone.

‘No, that’s not right, surely not.’ I don’t recall hearing any alarms or panicked voices, so I couldn’t say it was an ‘Abandon Ship’ Type of situation.
It could not be because of me, otherwise it would have happened sooner.

‘Hello?’ I called, Although if I was doing it mentally, Humans may not pick up on it.
I peered around a corner and saw rooms.
‘Hmm.. in here?’ I wondered as I decided to pry open a door.


Looking inside, it seemed There were groups of people inside bed-like chambers of some sort.
‘Ahh, What have we here?’ I wondered, Squeezing myself rather tightly into the room.
‘Bit tight, but I don’t mind.’’ I said.

Looking at all of the bed chambers, it seems the Humans were in an advanced state of sleep.

‘Right.. mm- ah hah..’ In the last bed, I saw Weyland sleeping, and next bed over was Yutani.
‘My, my, my.. you just made yourself easy for me to get.. time for a little Revenge Getting.’

Looking around the bed, I found a control panel.
However, instead of disabling the panel and waking him up, I found a button that allowed me to open the chamber, pause the stasis in the process, before closing the chamber and resuming the Stasis.

I pressed the button, opening the chamber.
‘Night Night, Weyland.’ Then the Process of implanting him with a Chestburster began.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment