Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Conclusion

A Somewhat Short Story, Originally Written back in June 2019 as one of my Earlier Alien-Type Works.

'Aliens: Revenge' takes place Three and a Half Years after the Supposed Demise of a Rare King Xenomorph.

The Story Primarily sees things from the Weyland-Yutani perspective, as they set out to see what may have become of their old Adversary.

And most importantly, to find out if he is Truly gone.

Chapter 10 - Conclusion

Chapter 10 - Conclusion
Hours would tick by, and I knew at any moment: Weyland would get what he deserved for the things he did to me, my family and the rest of my Species.

..

Suddenly, the ship was thrown into chaos as alarms rang.

“Warning: Stasis Interrupted.” An automated voice said.
The bed chambers opened, everybody across the ship waking up.
“What in the World?” A crewman went.
“What’s going on?” Another Asked.

“Warning: Foreign Organism Detected.”

That’s an alert that the Humans didn’t expect to hear.

“Please tell me I misheard that.” Another crewman said.

“Warning: Foreign Organism Detected."
The Voice Repeated.

“You okay, Sir?” A Marine Asked Weyland, helping him out of bed.
“Yeah, I’m fine.. but why did that alert come through?” He wondered.
“Unknown, Sir, however: unless it is a systematic malfunction, then it would seem one of us has been implanted with an Alien Organism.” The Marine said.
This confused Weyland.
“That can’t be right, the only capable creature aboard this ship is-..” That’s when they looked at each other with Fear.

——

Upon checking the Cargobay, they discovered the Large Xenomorph to be missing.

“Not again!” Weyland cried with frustration, before feeling something stir in his chest.
Those that were around him saw what just happened.
He was so shocked and afraid by what he had felt.
“Can’t be..” Weyland whispered, fearfully.


Realizing he may have fallen victim to the Vengeful Xenomorph, his last course of action now would be to find where he had gone and confront him.

..

As soon as Weyland, Yutani and the crewmen made it to the bridge, they were surprised..

They were met by the fearsome roar of the Large and powerful Xenomorph.

“How does he keep breaking out of his restraints?” A crewman Asked.
“Now you understand what I had to deal with.” Weyland told his partner.


Instead of taking defensive actions, Weyland slowly stepped up to the Vengeful creature.


“Specimen Ninety-Four.. O-Once again, you’ve.. you’ve surprised me..” Weyland said to the Terrifying Xenomorph.
“Only this Time you didn’t just escape your restraints..” You could see a fearful tear run down his face.
“Do you really think I deserve this?” He asked the Revenge Seeking Creature.
He received a gentle nod.
“I.. I see.. and I.. I cannot,, make it up to you?” The great creature gently shook its head.
“I’m.. I’m sorry.. Ninety-Four..” He felt the creature inside stir again, only a little more strongly.

But then, a surprise nobody expected..

“Sorry I couldn’t truly be here!” Weyland proclaimed.
The creature looked at him with disbelief before the Chestburster inside Weyland erupted from his chest.
The newborn Xeno screamed.. the new hole leaking a white substance.. not human blood.


‘What?!’ I growled furiously at the deception.


The newborn scurried over to me for protection.
As the body dropped, a Hologram with a message appeared.

“Surprise, Specimen Ninety-Four, I cannot believe you fell for this trick, even going as far as to impregnate my Android? You are not the most intelligent creature now, are you?

I am still on LV-318, perfectly safe from your Vengeful Clutches.. until we meet again.” The message ended,


There was a gradual buildup of Rage, before it was all let out in an Infuriated roar.
The crewmen covered their ears at the Terrifying sound.


——


Although I was absolutely furious towards Weyland, at least his partner was trustworthy.

I picked up the newborn Chestburster from the floor.
It appeared to have the characteristics of a Drone..

‘I’ll tell you what.. you want to make someone happy, Baby?’ I asked the Chestburster.
‘Sure.’ The Female Xenomorph replied.

I decided to give Franklin Yutani a Jar of Royal Jelly.
“Hmm?” He wondered.

‘Are you okay with having a human for a Dad?’ I didn’t feel right with just abandoning her without asking about her feelings.
‘Would love to help humans out.’ She told me.

That’s when I gave Franklin Yutani the baby Chestburster to him as a gift, with the Jelly to treat her with on occasion.
“R-Really?” He asked with surprise.
The big Xenomorph nodded.
“Thank you.” Franklin was in love with his new gift.
'Only you may have anything to do with her, Understand?' I ask Franklin.
He, however, was too surprised by my Offering.
“Aw, I’ll call you Tia.”

———

The End(?).

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment