Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - LV-426

Originally Written Earlier This Year.
This Somewhat Short Story Follows the events leading up to the Birth of Solara the Xenomorph Queen.

Solara, my OC, is also the Mother of my Other OC, Ghost the Xenomorph King.

Chapter 1 - LV-426

Chapter 1 - LV-426
Solara's Birth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th of February, 2159 - 0000 Hours/12:00 AM.
LV-426

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roughly Thirty years ago, a Ship Landed on LV-426.
The Ship was Called 'Nostromo'.

It was an Infamous Ship, but not just because it had Affiliations with the Notable Weyland-Yutani Corporation.
It was due to its Encounter with a Strange Alien Creature, later known as a Xenomorph.

Before this happened, a Nest of Eggs had been discovered in a Derelict Ship.
Where did these Eggs come from?
Who/What was responsible?

And Furthermore, Did anything else become of the lives that lived inside them?

--

"This is the personal log of Boris Porter, Commander of the Commercial Vessel: Northtown, on the Surface of LV-426..
We've landed on the Surface of LV-426 about Two Hours ago, Captain Greene had since sent a Team of Surveyors to the surface of the Planet.
After the prior incidents that have occured here, we are confident that any life we find here, it shouldnt be anything like before..
So.. for the most part, we're not afraid, per sei, but given the history of LV-426, we will be conducting our research with a sense of caution and.. maybe a little sense of uneasiness.."

The Video transmission cuts in and out briefly.

"We, uh.. we definitely dont want to risk repeating history.. Im sure anyone that sees this recording will understand what i say."

The Video shows transmission issues once more.

"Anyway, this has been Commander Porter, signing off."

--

Down on the Planet, it was dark.
Though, with it being Midnight, it would be expected since the sun would be down and night would have fallen.
But even then, people knew LV-426 to be darker than dark.

Captain Brian Greene had three people with him Currently.
All Members of the group had put on EV Suits before embarking on their research expedition.

Now they were about an hour into the expedition, so what is going on currently?

The Prior Discoveries of a Lifeform gave Captain Brian Greene and his Crew confidence that there must still be life around in some way.

The team would spend another hour and a half on the Survey Mission, attempting to gather some intelligence on the Planet, gain any idea on if life currently exists after 30 years, and other potentially note worthy things before heading back to the ship.

But... something started happening that none would have expected.

That is, At least, if you were somebody who was expecting things to have Changed over the course of the years.

-

Out of a large patch of rock, a strange creature came crawling out.
Its appearance obscured by darkness as it advanced towards the group of Humans.
This, before it decided to make a run for their ship.

The Door to the ship closed fairly quickly after a Watchman had gone back inside, but the small, strange creature managed to make it onto the ship and hide under the seats of the loading bay before it had been caught.

Once the loading bay had been cleared out, the crew would soon fail to see the strange stowaway crawl out from beneath a seat and crawl into the vents.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment