Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Royal Facehugger

Originally Written Earlier This Year.
This Somewhat Short Story Follows the events leading up to the Birth of Solara the Xenomorph Queen.

Solara, my OC, is also the Mother of my Other OC, Ghost the Xenomorph King.

Chapter 2 - Royal Facehugger

Chapter 2 - Royal Facehugger
"Alright, Captain, you've got it." The ship's chief engineer, Wilford Stanley, was tasked with making sure the ship was in good shape, since later there would be a departure from LV-426 and the eventual trip ahead.

"Wow, what a trip this has been, so far." He says.
"Man would Harmony be jealous if she found out i was here." Wilford was talking to himself about his Daughter.
It seems his Daughter was a Space Geek, and probably would have had a fit if she found out what her Father had seen and heard.

He was getting started by checking on the Engine's coolant systems.. when he heard a strange noise behind him.
Like something had scurried behind him and bumped an object in its path.
But when he looked, there was nothing.

"Hello? Greg?" At first, Wilford thought it was his Engineering Assistant, Greg Olson.
But he didn't see him come in or leave.
"Strange.." He opened the Doors leading in and out from engineering, there was nobody, nothing.
Then, he heard it again.
"What in the H-" But like before, he didn't see anything.
"Whew.. okay.. this ship is probably just Haunted, i ain't afraid of no Ghost." Wilford said, getting back to work.

-

Soon, with some anxiety applied thanks to the strange noises previously heard, Wilford saw enough to give the ship a Clean Bill of Health for the later Departure.
This was something he was sure the Captain would be Glad to hear.
But before he could issue an update, he heard the same noise again.. only this time, it was right behind him.

"Okay, What-" And that's when the culprit revealed itself to him.
"What in the hell are you?" Wilford was perplexed by what was before him.

It was a Creature unlike anything he had yet seen.
With an Appearance looking to be a cross between a Spider and a Baseball Glove.
The Creature was a Dark Ash Gray Color with a Webbing around its Digits.

Wilford had no idea he was in the presence of a Facehugger.. a ROYAL Facehugger.

"Now, how did you get onto the ship? You didn't come from the planet, did you?" Wilford asked the strange creature, thinking it might understand him.
All the creature did was 'Look' at him, despite a lack of clear eyes, and emit a soft purring, or something to that effect.
"What? Hungry?" Wilford took out a piece of chicken that was left over from his earlier Dinner.
The Creature seemed to examine the food presented to it, but looked back up to Wilford, puzzled.
"No? Thirsty?" He would then pour it some water into a container he had.
But did the same thing, examined it before looking back up to him with a Squeak.
"Look, Little Fella, that's all i have." He tells the creature.

But something inside him was starting to tell him there was something wrong here.

"M-Maybe you just need some love?" He carefully reached down, and gently petted the creature on its top (head?).
Interestingly, the Creature gave a shudder, as though his touch was actually relaxing.
"Yeah, you like that?" He kept petting the strange creature as it moved into his touch.
"Aw, no worries little one, you're safe." He tells it.

--

He stops petting it after a few minutes.

"You're a nice little Fella, aren't you?" He asks it with a smile.
That's when he got the daylights scared out of him when it suddenly hopped onto his chest.
"Aw! You are so- W-What are you doing?" Originally, he thought this was the Creature's attempt at seeking more love, but it seems something more sinister was going on as of now.
"Uh oh.. what have i done?" He slips back into a chair he had, right before the creature latched onto his face suddenly.
"Ah! MMM! MMM!!" His yells were muffled by the Creature tightening its hold around him.

After a few minutes of struggling to get the creature off, he blacked out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment