Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Out Cold

Originally Written Earlier This Year.
This Somewhat Short Story Follows the events leading up to the Birth of Solara the Xenomorph Queen.

Solara, my OC, is also the Mother of my Other OC, Ghost the Xenomorph King.

Chapter 3 - Out Cold

Chapter 3 - Out Cold
At some point Later, the Captain and his Crew would return from the Planet's Surface, with some interesting finding.

They couldnt wait to share their discoveries with their Friends back on Earth.

--

"We all set Wilford?" Captain Greene called down to his Chief Engineer through an intercom.
But recieved no answer.
"Wilford, can you hear me?" He asked, but same thing.
"Perhaps he found a problem and is trying to fix it?" Commander Porter wondered.
"Would certainly explain it, we'll give him another hour just to be safe.. if we dont hear back from him, however.. im sending someone down to see what happened."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what DOES happen when an hour goes by and nothing seems to change?
Captain Greene sends a Security team member to find out what happened.


"Hey, Will, what's going on down h-" The Man saw Wilford passed out on the floor.
"Really? Well, i guess it is early in the Morning, after all." He just assumed Wilford had fallen asleep on the job.

-

"Uh, Captain, it seems Wilford is out Cold." The Security Team Member reported.
Captain Greene and most of the Bridge Crew expressed both Surprise, and concern.
"Out Cold? How?" Captain Greene asked.
"Unknown sir, however.. i see hes got his leftovers from Dinner out, he may have choked on his food and passed out." The Person replied.
"He may have failed to expell it quick enough.." Brian whispered to himself.
"Alright, take him to Sickbay, see if you can find out more."

-

"Well, Willie, First time i've ever seen you choke on your Food.. that's really unlike you." The Security member began dragging Wilford out to sickbay..

However, Neither of them would realize that the culprit responsible for WIlford's Incapacitated State was inside a trash-can.. Dead..

--

Another few hours would go by as they waited for Sickbay to report back with results.

"Strange, i've known Wilford since we were Kids, i've never known him to choke to death on his own food." Captain Greene said to Commander Porter.
"It can happen, Brian, it may be rare for Wilford, but that doesnt mean it cant ever happen." Captain Greene nodded in reply.
"No, i know.. but this is a first." He says.
"But right as we were ready to leave?" Go Figure.

-

"Captain Greene?" The Captain's Chief Medic, Mark Stanton, called up to the Bridge.
"Yes, Mark? What is it?" Captain Greene asked.
"Uh, Sir, this is a new one on me, you guys believe Wilford choked on his dinner?" Doctor Stanton asked.
"Yeah, why?" Commander Porter asked.
"Somehow.. im not sure it was his food that caused him to be in this state."
The News washed fear over the ranks.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment