Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Solara's Birth

Originally Written Earlier This Year.
This Somewhat Short Story Follows the events leading up to the Birth of Solara the Xenomorph Queen.

Solara, my OC, is also the Mother of my Other OC, Ghost the Xenomorph King.

Chapter 4 - Solara's Birth

Chapter 4 - Solara's Birth
Once they arrived to sickbay, did they realize the severity of what happened.


They didnt even need to ask about what Doctor Stanton had found, the evidence was plain as day in Ultrasound Images that were on display.

"What in the hell?" Captain Greene wondered, seeing the image of.. what can only be described as one ugly little parasite growing inside Wilford's Chest.
"How can that be?" Commander Porter wondered, looking over to Captain Greene.
"Did anything follow you guys on-board?" Doctor Stanton asked.
"Not that we know of, No.. though.. i wonder if something had stowed away.. when people werent looking."

Interesting how they would say this..

"Uh, Captain Greene? Does anyone realize that Lieutenant Michaels had just discovered.. an Unidentified creature inside a Trash-can?"

The sudden report caused greater fear to wash over the ranks.
"What?"

This was all Captain Greene would whisper before Wilford began Convulsing violently.

"Uh oh, What now?" Commander Porter wondered, before the Parasite inside Wilford broke through his Chest, erupting out of him with a Crying Shriek.
"DAMN!" Commander Porter stepped back quickly as the little Creature made its way out of the new hole in Wilford's Chest.

The newborn Creature crawled up to Captain Greene, and stared him down from beneath him.

-

The Creature was a sight to behold.
It was a creamy white with a Strange Crest on its head.
It had a pair of small arms and legs that it used to walk on, along with a lengthy tail.
In Addition, it also appeared to have a, for a lack of better words, Mouthed Tongue in its mouth.

-

Captain Greene and his crew had no idea they were in the Presence of a Newborn Xenomorph Queen.

"Whatever you are, i dont know how you got on this ship, but i know how you are getting off." Captain Greene told the strange Creature.
The little Alien gave him a gentle Hiss, and looked ready to strike at him.
"Get this thing out of here."

That's when Commander Porter grabbed the creature and started running to the ship's loading bay.

"Damn, he just turned 35 years old.. too bad." Captain Greene whispered under his breath, having to say goodbye to his now Deceased Engineer.
"Im sorry, Buddy."

"Well, at least we know LV-426 definitely supports life." A Security team member said.

-

"Nothing Personal, Little One, but im not sure we want more of you guys running around on our ship." Boris told the little Queen as he rushed to the Loading Bay.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment