Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Reunion / Conclusion

Originally Written Earlier This Year.
This Somewhat Short Story Follows the events leading up to the Birth of Solara the Xenomorph Queen.

Solara, my OC, is also the Mother of my Other OC, Ghost the Xenomorph King.

Chapter 5 - A Reunion / Conclusion

Chapter 5 - A Reunion / Conclusion
And so, Commander Porter makes it onto the Surface of LV-426, and travels 75 yards from the ship.

He places the little Queen on the ground, Safely.

But with a growl, the creature leapt out at Commander Porter, but he caught it before it could attack him.

"Damn!" Commander Porter cried with Surprise by the little Queen's Act of Aggression.
"Hey, Hey, it's okay, you aren't in any danger, as surprising as your appearance was." He says, as he puts her back down, before taking a couple steps back.
"There is no need to be concerned about us, we were just Curious, we wanted to know what has changed with this place, we didnt know something was still living here." He explains to the Baby Queen.
"This is still your home, you wont have to worry about us sticking around, we will leave you alone." Commander Porter tells her.

-

With that said, Commander Porter leaves the Baby Queen behind, returning to his ship.

And before too long, Captain Greene's Ship left the planet.

--

The little Queen turns to start searching for Shelter, before she suddenly bumped into something that was much larger than her.
She stops in her tracks to see a Much larger Foot in front of her.
The Foot appeared Old, Decayed, but attached to something that was clearly alive.

Looking up, she saw another Queen that was Much Older than herself, Likely by Thousands of Years.
This Queen was Decayed with Age, her hide was dull and damaged, she must have been Thousands of years old.

The Ancient Queen looked down upon the much younger one before her, emitting a soft groan as she gently laid her hand on the little one in her presence.

'Worry not, little one, you are safe now.. you are safe with Mama.' The Ancient Queen said to the little one.
'Oh, Mother.. i was so scared.' The Baby Queen was gently held by her Mother, as the Ancient Queen showed her love, attempting to console her after her experience.
'I came out of my host, and.. the people of the ship, well.. they rushed to get me off of it.' Solara, the little Queen, told her Mother.
'Mama has you, Little Solara, you will be okay.'


Soon, the two Queens were met by another young Queen, though twice the size of Solara, clearly older.
'It is Good to see you are Safe, Sister.' Velga, The slightly older Queen said to her Baby Sister.

----

The End.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment